Register Now
StaceyPowers

Biggest adjustments you’ve had to make with a new generation of games?

17 hours ago, Heatman said:

I would have really been surprised if Sony haven't made any plans on how to get the VR headset very functional with their PlayStation 5 hardware because it's something that the hardware is supposed to come with that offers great features for gamers. 

Exactly - they would have been giving their competitors an opportunity to take their customers with offering of warranty on their products. 

On 10/28/2021 at 12:08 PM, Empire said:

PC from another PC is the same, But then again When I moved to another country and got myself another Keyboard I had to adjust the keyboard layout 😛 

If you actually got the same kind of keyboard, it is definitely going to be the same thing as the one that you make use of before.

7 hours ago, Justin11 said:

I'll consider jumping from PS3 to PS5 as the biggest adjustment in my life when it comes to video game console franchise. But at the moment I'm not seeing that occuring, die to lack of adequate funds. 

There are some gamers who didn't get to progress from each of the PS consoles but jumped to playing with Playstation 5.

13 hours ago, Heatman said:

There are some gamers who didn't get to progress from each of the PS consoles but jumped to playing with Playstation 5.

I believe in what you said. They simply delve into PS5 console after learning its magnificent qualities. Maybe they're playing with other consoles, but when they learned the great features in PS5 they quickly jump into using it. 

On 11/3/2021 at 7:34 AM, Heatman said:

It means that you don't know what duct tape is capable of doing mate. I have seen it used to fasten artificial legs together when it broke. 

Artificial legs, is it for chairs? I don't think duck tape is necessary for hold a broken chair to serve it's purpose of seating. Either you repair it by using the right tools, or you simply condemn it. 

13 hours ago, Head_Hunter said:

Artificial legs, is it for chairs? I don't think duck tape is necessary for hold a broken chair to serve it's purpose of seating. Either you repair it by using the right tools, or you simply condemn it. 

You have never used or seen where duct tape is at work because that tape can literally hold anything tight together. 

On 11/24/2021 at 1:14 PM, Empire said:

Each country keyboard layout is differnt. 

I don't really believe that the keyboard differ in each country but the only thing that I can agree to is the language that are imprinted on the keyboard might be different.

10 hours ago, Heatman said:

You have never used or seen where duct tape is at work because that tape can literally hold anything tight together. 

Can you simply snap the kind of duct tape, let me know exactly the one you're talking about to see if it's what I'm thinking over here or simply a different one, thank you. 

1 minute ago, Head_Hunter said:

Can you simply snap the kind of duct tape, let me know exactly the one you're talking about to see if it's what I'm thinking over here or simply a different one, thank you. 

Just Google Duct tape and you will see everything you need to see about it. There are some videos of it online too. 

9 minutes ago, Heatman said:

Just Google Duct tape and you will see everything you need to see about it. There are some videos of it online too. 

I really don't have such strength now to go Google duct tape, when if I have the time I will use it to play video games, because It's not all that worthwhile for me. 

1 minute ago, Head_Hunter said:

I really don't have such strength now to go Google duct tape, when if I have the time I will use it to play video games, because It's not all that worthwhile for me. 

So be it then, because I believe it's going to be more effective for you in my opinion. Maybe tomorrow I will get the video or pictures but not now. 

7 minutes ago, Heatman said:

So be it then, because I believe it's going to be more effective for you in my opinion. Maybe tomorrow I will get the video or pictures but not now. 

Okay, I believe what you can do man. I am still active here, I'll receive the pictures of the tape when you share it over here. 

Edited by Head_Hunter