Register Now
StaceyPowers

Biggest adjustments you’ve had to make with a new generation of games?

21 hours ago, Heatman said:

In the end, it's all about the money for the company's business because they won't start talking about it if the money factor isn't included. 

Yeah, their focus is simply on money, that's why all this money making features is been added to the games to bring more money to them. 

20 hours ago, Heatman said:

And for that reason, they feel its within their rights to suck the living life out of gamers with their crap aggressive microtransactions. 

This has been going all for years now and it's become a tradition in the gaming industry it seems like it's something normal. 

4 hours ago, Boblee said:

This has been going all for years now and it's become a tradition in the gaming industry it seems like it's something normal. 

Seriously, it's something that's pained me for a long time now but I have gotten used to it and moved on. 

5 hours ago, Head_Hunter said:

I can't get enough of my frustrations anymore because it seems not to go off anytime soon. Since I wouldn't change the negative policy I wouldn't hit myself much over such disastrous policies of micro-transactions and it's sisters. 

No gamer would adjust positively to the kind of aggressive approach with microtransactions used in games today. In as much as it's very common now, it still sucks!! 

On 12/12/2021 at 9:27 AM, Boblee said:

No gamer would adjust positively to the kind of aggressive approach with microtransactions used in games today. In as much as it's very common now, it still sucks!! 

Those rich one's wouldn't really care too much about them because they can easily afford, so it's not a big problem for you. 

2 hours ago, Heatman said:

Those rich one's wouldn't really care too much about them because they can easily afford, so it's not a big problem for you. 

They are actually the ones that these video games companies have been inflating the prices of video games and every other kind of microtransactions that they include in the video games.

15 hours ago, Justin11 said:

It is ideal to move from different video game to another, at least upgrading to the next level console game or console itself, when the need be is part of gamers lifestyle. 

It's devasting when you get stuck on one generation console for too and see the gaming history move away in your eyes. 

4 hours ago, Boblee said:

It's devasting when you get stuck on one generation console for too and see the gaming history move away in your eyes. 

It's actually what I'm going through now still being stuck with playing on Playstation 4 till now. I need upgrade to PS5 as soon as possible. 

13 hours ago, Heatman said:

It's actually what I'm going through now still being stuck with playing on Playstation 4 till now. I need upgrade to PS5 as soon as possible. 

It's why I have been playing with my friend's PS5 for a while now ever since he purchased it. I do visit him mostly on weekends. 

9 hours ago, Boblee said:

It's why I have been playing with my friend's PS5 for a while now ever since he purchased it. I do visit him mostly on weekends. 

I really wish that I could get a friend close by who's got a Playstation 5 now. I'd sleep over at his place any time I want. 

10 hours ago, Heatman said:

I really wish that I could get a friend close by who's got a Playstation 5 now. I'd sleep over at his place any time I want. 

I actually did that - sleeping over for a few days when I started playing at my friend's place. It was so fun for me then and even now too whenever I get there.