Register Now
StaceyPowers

Do you get fatigued by some types of games faster than others?

9 hours ago, Head_Hunter said:

Everyone has choice, be it FPS or third person shooters game. I love the two provided the game is interesting with fantastic contents and game-play. 

Some video games will naturally bore you and make you feel as if it is a useless act for you to get into playing them which is why I am very picky when it comes to games that I purchase with my money.

2 hours ago, Boblee said:

Some video games will naturally bore you and make you feel as if it is a useless act for you to get into playing them which is why I am very picky when it comes to games that I purchase with my money.

As much as I loved playing Mario games, I wouldn't save face in calling out Super Mario Odyssey as one hell of a boring game. 

8 hours ago, Heatman said:

As much as I loved playing Mario games, I wouldn't save face in calling out Super Mario Odyssey as one hell of a boring game. 

Yeah, the Super Mario Odyssey isn't anything like Mario Kart 8 Deluxe. It's why the latter has been my best pick on Nintendo Switch. 

It has to be FIFA for me, especially if you play the more competitive online modes within Ultimate Team like Division Rivals and FUT Champs. It's extremely easy to get annoyed with the other person you're playing with which then affects you mentally. So there is definitely a lot of mental fatigue. 

In terms of physical fatigue, I'm not really sure to be honest.

8 hours ago, Boblee said:

Yeah, the Super Mario Odyssey isn't anything like Mario Kart 8 Deluxe. It's why the latter has been my best pick on Nintendo Switch. 

That's what this review have to say about Super Mario Odyssey and I kind of completely agree with it. 

8 hours ago, Heatman said:

That's what this review have to say about Super Mario Odyssey and I kind of completely agree with it. 

With that being said, I think that it's better to stick with Mario Kart 8 Deluxe than the Super Mario Odyssey. 

17 hours ago, Boblee said:

With that being said, I think that it's better to stick with Mario Kart 8 Deluxe than the Super Mario Odyssey. 

The truth of the matter is that you can actually still enjoy both Mario Kart 8 Deluxe and Super Mario Odyssey no matter what's up in the Odyssey. 

6 hours ago, Head_Hunter said:

Provided I'm seating at the normal posture, not feeling sick nor dizziness after stressful offline duties or online activities, I wouldn't be fatigued playing my favourite game for long. 

I actually think that the most important thing to do with this is being into playing the video game that you really like because if it's not you are definitely going to get bored and fatigue with playing that said game.

10 hours ago, Boblee said:

I actually think that the most important thing to do with this is being into playing the video game that you really like because if it's not you are definitely going to get bored and fatigue with playing that said game.

Sure buddy. I wouldn't go for video games I don't have personal admiration for, I go for games I love to play and have fun to avoid being bored and feeling fatigue. 

11 hours ago, Justin11 said:

If I don't play my favourite video game, I'll definitely feel dizzy enough, continuously playing, will definitely cause me fatigue. 

This is actually why I don't really play video games just for the sake of playing both finding time to get exactly what I like to play and play it in order for me to be satisfied.