Register Now
StaceyPowers

List the most important games from your childhood/teen years

4 minutes ago, Head_Hunter said:

That's where the game gained fame, before being revolutionized via higher engine consoles. Do you know when Mortar Kombat 1 came into existence? 

It should be around 1990-1991 that Mortar Kombat 1 came into existence if I remembered correctly. 

3 minutes ago, Boblee said:

It should be around 1990-1991 that Mortar Kombat 1 came into existence if I remembered correctly. 

That's a long long one, if you trace the actual years till date, which is 30 years today. That means the movie is around that time too or earlier? 

1 minute ago, Head_Hunter said:

That's a long long one, if you trace the actual years till date, which is 30 years today. That means the movie is around that time too or earlier? 

I think so yes, it's been quite a long time since the game was released and some people still play it till today. 

3 minutes ago, Boblee said:

I think so yes, it's been quite a long time since the game was released and some people still play it till today. 

Yes, people see still playing it and it's still lively if you ask me. Anytime I take on the game, I feel like it's a brand new game to me. 

21 hours ago, Head_Hunter said:

Yes, people see still playing it and it's still lively if you ask me. Anytime I take on the game, I feel like it's a brand new game to me. 

Personally, I know about 5 people who are still playing the game like it's the only series of the Mortal Kombat game released. 

On 11/8/2021 at 11:28 AM, Boblee said:

Mortal Kombat 1 is definitely a good one we played as kids. I still relish on the game's memory. 

I never really liked this game to be very honest with you. The game's graphics was off for me in so many ways. 

5 hours ago, Boblee said:

Personally, I know about 5 people who are still playing the game like it's the only series of the Mortal Kombat game released. 

Yes, the game is simply new to the people playing it currently. When I first played it, I was thinking it's the first time it came into existence. 

22 hours ago, Justin11 said:

Mortar Kombat is almost everyone's game, when I started playing video games mortar kombat is one of the top 10 I played. 

There is no doubt that Mortar Kombat games are very addictive but for me the Mortar Kombat 1 isn't worth the play at all in my opinion. 

38 minutes ago, Heatman said:

There is no doubt that Mortar Kombat games are very addictive but for me the Mortar Kombat 1 isn't worth the play at all in my opinion. 

Laughs, everyone has choice, and I respect that. Mortar Kombat 1 is simply the first blood of the MK series. I prefer the version 2 of mortar kombat due to its high level of characters to choose from. 

On 11/14/2021 at 1:16 AM, Justin11 said:

Laughs, everyone has choice, and I respect that. Mortar Kombat 1 is simply the first blood of the MK series. I prefer the version 2 of mortar kombat due to its high level of characters to choose from. 

A great friend of mine who lives in Canada talked about playing James Bond game when he was a kid. I never really got to play it. 

9 hours ago, Heatman said:

A great friend of mine who lives in Canada talked about playing James Bond game when he was a kid. I never really got to play it. 

I heard about that movie when I was very small, I later watched it after some yesrs passed. The dev who recreated it into video game did their best. 

So many games I've played in my life. But when it comes to the ones I've played alot till now, then soccer games is involved especially FIFA, then PES. Currently I'm not playing PES due to its dreaded policy, I'm focused more on EA FIFA. I still play other games like, Assassins Creed, RDR2, Resident Evil series, Dark souls etc.