Register Now
StaceyPowers

Stupidest moments you’ve had while gaming?

11 hours ago, Justin11 said:

That's the best thing you did, because the pressure will weigh you down when it becomes too excessive. I don't play much when the pressure is on me. 

Playing video games being under a lot of pressure is never a healthy way to play and enjoy the game with a lot of fun in between. 

14 hours ago, Justin11 said:

That's the best thing you did, because the pressure will weigh you down when it becomes too excessive. I don't play much when the pressure is on me. 

It's very obvious that in such a playing condition or situation, there wouldn't be any progress or knowledge to pick up from playing. 

16 hours ago, Heatman said:

It's very obvious that in such a playing condition or situation, there wouldn't be any progress or knowledge to pick up from playing. 

This is actually why before I get into playing any football or soccer game, I will always make sure that my players are well rested for the march in order to avoid them getting tired very quickly before the match finish.

18 hours ago, Heatman said:

Yes, the progress will surely be low, due to my present health condition or mindset not being at the right state of mind. Gaming will be made uninteresting for me. 

4 hours ago, Justin11 said:

Yes, the progress will surely be low, due to my present health condition or mindset not being at the right state of mind. Gaming will be made uninteresting for me. 

It's only when I'm recovering from my health problems that I might be open to playing but when the illness is still heavy on me, resting is very important. 

1 hour ago, Heatman said:

It's only when I'm recovering from my health problems that I might be open to playing but when the illness is still heavy on me, resting is very important. 

You spoke admirably, I do that too, when I'm recovering from illness. I simply recover by playing games that keeps me happy for life, but not when the sickness is active. 

5 hours ago, Justin11 said:

You spoke admirably, I do that too, when I'm recovering from illness. I simply recover by playing games that keeps me happy for life, but not when the sickness is active. 

I have seen some gamers who don't take care of their health and get drowned in video games. It's not healthy, because it's very challenging to do that to one's health. 

3 hours ago, Boblee said:

I have seen some gamers who don't take care of their health and get drowned in video games. It's not healthy, because it's very challenging to do that to one's health. 

Yeah, some gamers simply neglect their health simply because of gaming pleasure. Forgotten that, nothing should be compared to health, because it has side effect to play games when you're not in the right state of health. 

18 hours ago, Justin11 said:

Yeah, some gamers simply neglect their health simply because of gaming pleasure. Forgotten that, nothing should be compared to health, because it has side effect to play games when you're not in the right state of health. 

This is something that is very peculiar with the lives of video game addicts who don't really know how to stop and take care of their health.

5 hours ago, Boblee said:

This is something that is very peculiar with the lives of video game addicts who don't really know how to stop and take care of their health.

Since they've form the habit of not given attention to their well-being they'll always experience health strenuous occurrences. 

16 hours ago, Boblee said:

They are really in serious need for psychological help in order to get them from such addiction, otherwise it's going to cost them a lot. 

On 12/1/2021 at 9:00 AM, Justin11 said:

Forcing myself to play video games when I am already feeling sleepy is another stupid thing that I usually do all the time which ends up with me sleeping off and the game still being on while I lose some progress as a result of that.

8 hours ago, Boblee said:

Forcing myself to play video games when I am already feeling sleepy is another stupid thing that I usually do all the time which ends up with me sleeping off and the game still being on while I lose some progress as a result of that.

Aren't we all guilty of this particular stupid act because I can bet that over 90% of gamers have being in this same situation.