Register Now
StaceyPowers

Stupidest moments you’ve had while gaming?

8 hours ago, Heatman said:

Unless I did brushed in the night before going to bed, then I might wake up in the morning and not feel pressed to go and brush immediately. 

If such happens to you, then yours is better. For me, it isn't like that, my mouth will taste your, and making me uncomfortable until i brush.

I just recalled a time where I overwrote an important save file, I think it was RDR1, or it might have been GTA V. But I ended up saving over my main save file after I was messing around in the game causing havoc. You can lose money messing around in game, and I lost a lot and didn't realize I saved out of habit. Good times! lol 😄 

Morning brushing of the teeth is a must for me due to the long sleeping hours during the dark hours. So, everything have been deposited by micro organizations around the spaces of our teeths. So, if we don't brush properly it wouldn't clean it up nice. 

12 hours ago, Kane99 said:

I just recalled a time where I overwrote an important save file, I think it was RDR1, or it might have been GTA V. But I ended up saving over my main save file after I was messing around in the game causing havoc. You can lose money messing around in game, and I lost a lot and didn't realize I saved out of habit. Good times! lol 😄 

Seriously, losing gaming data especially ones that was certainly very difficult to get is very frustrating for me. 

11 hours ago, Prof elohstar said:

Gets upset if am not getting the game right, I'll be talking angrily as if the characters in the game can hear me. 

Gaming frustration is something that can happen to anyone especially when you are still very new to the game. 

14 hours ago, Boblee said:

Gaming frustration is something that can happen to anyone especially when you are still very new to the game. 

Does anyone here moves his body with the controller while playing video games feeling that's the only way the characters in the game will listen to your command? This happens to me when I was new to gaming. 

3 hours ago, Prof elohstar said:

Does anyone here moves his body with the controller while playing video games feeling that's the only way the characters in the game will listen to your command? This happens to me when I was new to gaming. 

You really need to see me when I'm playing any car racing video games. Sometimes, I do laugh at myself. 

9 hours ago, Heatman said:

You really need to see me when I'm playing any car racing video games. Sometimes, I do laugh at myself. 

Just like when I used to even kick myself when I was still playing FIFA games. It was a hilarious time for me in the game. 

12 hours ago, Heatman said:

Am already smiling while reading your comments. It's really funny when I see gamers being carried away by the emotions games bring while playing and moving all their body with the controller. It's really beautiful to watch. 

On 3/4/2022 at 10:38 AM, Boblee said:

I would consider some of gambling exploits on games that I'm not being the one that's playing it as one of the biggest stupid things I have done. 

Gambling is something that we are not going to stop no matter how hard we try to do so. People will want to spend money on it with hope that they are going to win at the end.

2 hours ago, Knight Barida said:

Gambling is something that we are not going to stop no matter how hard we try to do so. People will want to spend money on it with hope that they are going to win at the end.

Seriously, it's so many people's means of surviving and it's going to be very difficult for them to drop it for any other thing.