Register Now
StaceyPowers

Stupidest moments you’ve had while gaming?

12 hours ago, Heatman said:

It's only my feeling of anger that my gaming haven't been able to calm down for me. I rather take a walk away from home which would calm me down than being in door trying to play games when I'm pissed!! 

I understand the anger with gamers, but you should follow the steps you're going with at the moment to calm your tempo never to smash your video video game console one day XD 😂

2 hours ago, Boblee said:

Underestimating a female gamer who's my friend actually because she was a female was the most silly and stupid thing I ever did because she taught me a very big lesson.

lmao, 😄😄. That's why it isn't encouraging to underestimate any gamer. Because that gamer can pull off a surprise and make you ruin about your actions. 

4 hours ago, Boblee said:

Underestimating a female gamer who's my friend actually because she was a female was the most silly and stupid thing I ever did because she taught me a very big lesson.

Seriously, this is one of the biggest mistakes that you can ever make in any games that you play. Even if it means against a teenager, take him or her very seriously. 

27 minutes ago, Boblee said:

Getting my control mixed up and keep pressing the same thing over and over again, then cursing the player for not doing what I want. 

This is actually one of the biggest challenges that I have ever faced when I was still very new to playing FIFA games. 

On 12/11/2021 at 7:09 AM, Head_Hunter said:

I wonder where the console was kept, that allowed such kind of acrimonious circumstance to take place, which led to the console being soaked with water. I believe if it was kept at the right place in the living room or lounge it wouldn't have happened. 

It might be an act of punishment that's been dished out but seriously that's one hell of a frustrating experience. 

I've been doing deathruns in Fortnite, and I do one of the same ones a lot because it's easy and gets you a ton of XP. Well I have failed on some of the easiest parts of this deathrun, so I always feel stupid about that haha. But it's nothing major, just sucks because I want to break my time. I think I always get around an hour or so to complete it. 

4 hours ago, Kane99 said:

I've been doing deathruns in Fortnite, and I do one of the same ones a lot because it's easy and gets you a ton of XP. Well I have failed on some of the easiest parts of this deathrun, so I always feel stupid about that haha. But it's nothing major, just sucks because I want to break my time. I think I always get around an hour or so to complete it. 

I actually got back into playing Fortnite recently and I'm actually enjoying it to my greatest surprise. 

12 hours ago, Boblee said:

It might be an act of punishment that's been dished out but seriously that's one hell of a frustrating experience. 

You still digged deep in your notification to get this comment, xD. I've already forgotten about it. 

That's exactly what caused the console soaking down in water. The owner was careless, didn't protect the console by carrying it up or keeping it in the lounge room and protecting it. 

3 hours ago, Knight Barida said:

I would say when I played the game from morning till evening forgetting to brush my teeth. I felt so miserable when someone visited and I just recalled that I've been gaming all day long.

Haha, imagine how foul your mouth would be smelling that day.. I have had similar experience but it's out of being in a haste to go to work. 

8 hours ago, Justin11 said:

xD, why would you forget about brushing your teeth for such a long period just for gaming? It shouldn't be used to you, to avoid some unpleasant odour from the mouth xD. 

Unless I did brushed in the night before going to bed, then I might wake up in the morning and not feel pressed to go and brush immediately.