Register Now
DC

[Sponsored] A Few Good Reasons Why We Should Be Excited for Path of Exile - Scourge

8 hours ago, Justin11 said:

Those two social medias you preferred are one of the best when it comes to business promotion. Facebook is the master chef when it comes to business promotion. 

Facebook!!! Naah mate. I never really liked that social media platform for anything whatsoever. I would Rae rather Twitter than Facebook. 

4 hours ago, Boblee said:

Facebook!!! Naah mate. I never really liked that social media platform for anything whatsoever. I would Rae rather Twitter than Facebook. 

I understand everyone has his or her own choice of social media. I love the two, I use the two to promote affiliate marketing, and writing of reviews for websites or business online. 

16 hours ago, Justin11 said:

Those two social medias you preferred are one of the best when it comes to business promotion. Facebook is the master chef when it comes to business promotion. 

Personally I wouldn't rates Facebook so high because a lot of people are actually pulling out of using the social Media platform because of a lot of issue that is associated with it ever since the issue of Cambridge analytical.

45 minutes ago, Heatman said:

Personally I wouldn't rates Facebook so high because a lot of people are actually pulling out of using the social Media platform because of a lot of issue that is associated with it ever since the issue of Cambridge analytical.

I understand that, Zuckerberg don't keep users data safe, he gives room to censorship, selling users data to third party to earn more reward. 

49 minutes ago, Justin11 said:

I understand that, Zuckerberg don't keep users data safe, he gives room to censorship, selling users data to third party to earn more reward. 

It is the selling of people or user's data that makes it a very challenging platform for a lot of people to get into because they feel like their data is going to be used in a way that they are not going to be in support of it.

10 minutes ago, Heatman said:

It is the selling of people or user's data that makes it a very challenging platform for a lot of people to get into because they feel like their data is going to be used in a way that they are not going to be in support of it.

Is very awful to sell your users data without their notice or permission before authorizing the data sales. I simply detest such act from any social media or website that practice it. 

17 hours ago, Justin11 said:

Is very awful to sell your users data without their notice or permission before authorizing the data sales. I simply detest such act from any social media or website that practice it. 

Personally, I never really knew that it's something that is possible for Facebook to do when it comes to selling your data until the case of Cambridge analytical came out which it was further explain very well that it's signed and the terms and condition of the social media network when you register.

5 minutes ago, Boblee said:

Personally, I never really knew that it's something that is possible for Facebook to do when it comes to selling your data until the case of Cambridge analytical came out which it was further explain very well that it's signed and the terms and condition of the social media network when you register.

Hmm, it's very much pathetic indeed that Facebook allowed such to occur. We signed and agreed to such terms unknowingly which resulted in data sales to third party. No wonder Mark became so famous and rich. 

3 hours ago, Justin11 said:

Hmm, it's very much pathetic indeed that Facebook allowed such to occur. We signed and agreed to such terms unknowingly which resulted in data sales to third party. No wonder Mark became so famous and rich. 

The panel that was set up to make inquiries to the case didn't get anything to hold Mark Zuckerberg with and so, the end of the inquisition. 

1 hour ago, Boblee said:

The panel that was set up to make inquiries to the case didn't get anything to hold Mark Zuckerberg with and so, the end of the inquisition. 

Mark Zuckerberg is a brilliant man, it won't be easy to nap him up in such drama, he'll out everything possible to fizzle that off. 

1 hour ago, Justin11 said:

Mark Zuckerberg is a brilliant man, it won't be easy to nap him up in such drama, he'll out everything possible to fizzle that off. 

The truth is that most people don't really take the time to read all those terms and conditions that is associated with any application or platform before they agree to it which is why when something like this comes up they wouldn't really have any case because you already agreed to the terms and condition. 

17 hours ago, Heatman said:

The truth is that most people don't really take the time to read all those terms and conditions that is associated with any application or platform before they agree to it which is why when something like this comes up they wouldn't really have any case because you already agreed to the terms and condition. 

I'm very guilty of this act and I believe that at least over 60% of gamers and applications users don't read all the terms and conditions before clicking on "I Agree". 

12 hours ago, Boblee said:

I'm very guilty of this act and I believe that at least over 60% of gamers and applications users don't read all the terms and conditions before clicking on "I Agree". 

Seriously, I believe that is the major reason why Mark Zuckerberg was able to survive the case of Cambridge analytical and till date, his social media network don't really face any charges or challenges.

On 11/22/2021 at 5:14 PM, Heatman said:

You're right. Sometimes some of the customers are stark illiterates, they simply can't read and write, she they aren't bothered taking someone who can read and write to assist in reading the contents to know what's all about. Such, makes them to fall victim of losing their funds, because of blind purchase. 

11 hours ago, Justin11 said:

You're right. Sometimes some of the customers are stark illiterates, they simply can't read and write, she they aren't bothered taking someone who can read and write to assist in reading the contents to know what's all about. Such, makes them to fall victim of losing their funds, because of blind purchase. 

I believe that we have all learnt our lesson from what happened with this case. I think it's even part of the reason why games have their preferred platform to promote their brand like this that was done on VGR.