Register Now
DC

[Sponsored] A Few Good Reasons Why We Should Be Excited for Path of Exile - Scourge

9 hours ago, Heatman said:

I believe that we have all learnt our lesson from what happened with this case. I think it's even part of the reason why games have their preferred platform to promote their brand like this that was done on VGR. 

Yes, we've learned our lessons, and I believe that with what we've learned, we shouldn't derail from reading the contents of any product or video game before purchase. 

12 hours ago, Heatman said:

I believe that we have all learnt our lesson from what happened with this case. I think it's even part of the reason why games have their preferred platform to promote their brand like this that was done on VGR. 

Exactly, it's only few videos that I see on Facebook about video games. There aren't even enough pages on games but so many of them on YouTube. 

On 11/24/2021 at 8:14 PM, Justin11 said:

Yes, we've learned our lessons, and I believe that with what we've learned, we shouldn't derail from reading the contents of any product or video game before purchase. 

Ever since then, there has been a lot of upgrades on the social media channel now with being linked to meta or something. 

53 minutes ago, Heatman said:

Ever since then, there has been a lot of upgrades on the social media channel now with being linked to meta or something. 

When I hardly login to my Facebook account, how would I know what's going on with it? I think it's been over 5 months since my last login. 

2 hours ago, Heatman said:

It's necessary for the upgrade in order to get the information needed to forgo any hard I know issues over a product. 

On 11/25/2021 at 10:03 PM, Heatman said:

It has already been done because whenever you're trying to load your Facebook page or any social media application associated to Mark you always see the meta sign and word.

9 hours ago, Boblee said:

It has already been done because whenever you're trying to load your Facebook page or any social media application associated to Mark you always see the meta sign and word.

From my using of the social media for a while now since they started the META upgrade, I don't really see or noticed anything different. 

8 hours ago, Heatman said:

From my using of the social media for a while now since they started the META upgrade, I don't really see or noticed anything different. 

It would get to the point where users would move on from the Facebook application, although Instagram is still owned by the same man 😂

On 10/30/2021 at 2:08 AM, DC said:

The new Scourge expansion for Path of Exile is finally coming out this October 22 (27 for consoles) and excitement in the community is ramping up again.

Scourge brings new story elements in the game and what we find most exciting about this expansion is the random nature of the Blood Crucible. You can "scourge" your items by killing enemies and when enough has been slain, the item transforms to a special one. We especially liked the fact that if you don't like the new stats, you can "scourge" it further and repeat the process for a possible 2nd or 3rd randomization—a fantastic addition to the PoE trade system. Along with the Dream Furnace which provides buffs and debuffs to a map experience, the replay value is just through the roof.

We're excited how this will affect the overall PoE currency value with regards to the general economy of the game. The Uber Endgame content they're also adding will make things more difficult but on the bright side, this means the expansion will take up a good chunk of our time since we'll need to strategize and possibly fail many times before we are able to finally take down these dungeons to a tee.

That said, this gameplay doesn't really fit the Path of Exile's speed meta, so players end up choosing either, but not both. ... It's easy to see that, despite its problems, Path of Exile will still worth playing in 2021, maybe 2022, too

2 hours ago, bonard said:

That said, this gameplay doesn't really fit the Path of Exile's speed meta, so players end up choosing either, but not both. ... It's easy to see that, despite its problems, Path of Exile will still worth playing in 2021, maybe 2022, too

As a game is worth the gameplay, and the money invested in it, it's definitely going to worth playing even 5 years later. 

6 hours ago, Heatman said:

As a game is worth the gameplay, and the money invested in it, it's definitely going to worth playing even 5 years later. 

Gamers still play video games that are dated back to 10 years and they still very much enjoy it, not to talk about a game that's still this new. 

17 hours ago, Boblee said:

Gamers still play video games that are dated back to 10 years and they still very much enjoy it, not to talk about a game that's still this new. 

Exactly, some gamers are still playing Final Fantasy 7 and it's Remake which is so many years ago and they are very happy with it. 

5 hours ago, Heatman said:

Exactly, some gamers are still playing Final Fantasy 7 and it's Remake which is so many years ago and they are very happy with it. 

Actually final fantasy 7 remake is not really that old but it actually shows a little more of an upgrade and what we're talking about in the graphics of the video games that we have to play today.