Register Now
DC

[Sponsored] A Few Good Reasons Why We Should Be Excited for Path of Exile - Scourge

6 hours ago, killamch89 said:

Finally this game is out! I've heard about it in recent years so it's great to finally be able to get my hands on it.

Yeah, it's definitely going to offer an interesting gameplay. When are you planning on getting it? 

9 hours ago, killamch89 said:

Finally this game is out! I've heard about it in recent years so it's great to finally be able to get my hands on it.

Oh! It's out already... Let me go and check it out and see how much it's sold for. 

23 hours ago, Justin11 said:

They've already gained popularity by promoting their video game at VGR, I've accessed the video game earlier via review at Google, I'm yet to play it, sooner or later I can get into playing it. 

There is always a possibility that it's not only on this platform that they get to promote the game from my understanding of how game companies initiate their ads. 

20 hours ago, Heatman said:

There is always a possibility that it's not only on this platform that they get to promote the game from my understanding of how game companies initiate their ads. 

I believe too, it must not be 100% awareness from VGR alone. At least they will seek other places with high traffic yo advertise to seek customers too. 

On 11/14/2021 at 9:03 PM, Justin11 said:

I believe too, it must not be 100% awareness from VGR alone. At least they will seek other places with high traffic yo advertise to seek customers too. 

Exactly, I'm actually still following their post on Instagram with their promotion as well. A lot of people are getting into the contest. 

9 hours ago, Heatman said:

Exactly, I'm actually still following their post on Instagram with their promotion as well. A lot of people are getting into the contest. 

That's interesting, they are simply utilizing all cylinders online to promote and get their business noticeable online. 

On 11/13/2021 at 1:24 AM, Justin11 said:

They've already gained popularity by promoting their video game at VGR, I've accessed the video game earlier via review at Google, I'm yet to play it, sooner or later I can get into playing it. 

If you actually read the post correctly, you will come to understand that it's a sponsored post that the admin actually get to be channeled in a way that is going to get a lot of traffic from the platform.

On 11/16/2021 at 8:41 AM, Justin11 said:

That's interesting, they are simply utilizing all cylinders online to promote and get their business noticeable online. 

Promotion and advertising is entirely fabulous when it comes to making your business products or brand get to places that are hard to reach. 

4 hours ago, Heatman said:

Promotion and advertising is entirely fabulous when it comes to making your business products or brand get to places that are hard to reach. 

Yes, for sure, promotion and advertisements have made businesses today grow and also not to grow when their is low promotion or advertisement push for the products. 

5 hours ago, Justin11 said:

Yes, for sure, promotion and advertisements have made businesses today grow and also not to grow when their is low promotion or advertisement push for the products. 

It's what I have been doing as well with my products sales with advertising them on Twitter and Instagram. 

7 hours ago, Boblee said:

It's what I have been doing as well with my products sales with advertising them on Twitter and Instagram. 

If you don't mind, would you kindly provide me in private chat your Twitter or Instagram handle. I would like us to link up there. 

13 hours ago, Boblee said:

Those two social medias you preferred are one of the best when it comes to business promotion. Facebook is the master chef when it comes to business promotion.