Register Now
DC

[Sponsored] A Few Good Reasons Why We Should Be Excited for Path of Exile - Scourge

5 hours ago, Empire said:

This looks like a great patch but I'm gonna skip it to play the refined version with the new endgame content in 3.17. Overall looks like a big step in the right direction hope to see it come through in the next patch

The new endgame content in 3.17? When is that one going to be released or is it out already? 

1 hour ago, Empire said:

It's soon, No idea when. SOmething that We have to wait to hear more about in the near furture 

We would be keeping our fingers crossed in wait for it then and hopefully it gets out for us sooner than later. 

21 hours ago, Justin11 said:

Nothing happens overnight, it's matter of time, and most of the said things, features will be accomplished. 

I kind of agree with you on that, and to top it all with my not having played the game yet, it's something that I'm going to be looking forward to. 

On 11/4/2021 at 10:03 PM, Boblee said:

I kind of agree with you on that, and to top it all with my not having played the game yet, it's something that I'm going to be looking forward to. 

You should look up to it, with what I've seen around the game it will bring excitement with the good features associated with it according to what Admin said. 

On 11/5/2021 at 4:41 AM, Jerlene said:

Just bought some goodies from the PlayerAuctions link. Incredible prices for anyone who is interested. Worth a look, tbh.

Yeah, the graphics and combats are quite impressive to my satisfaction. I have already marked it in on my to do list of games to play.