Register Now
DC

[Sponsored] A Few Good Reasons Why We Should Be Excited for Path of Exile - Scourge

20 hours ago, Boblee said:

Actually final fantasy 7 remake is not really that old but it actually shows a little more of an upgrade and what we're talking about in the graphics of the video games that we have to play today.

Even the original Final Fantasy 7 is an interesting game which was why the remake made a big difference in the game. 

6 hours ago, Heatman said:

Even the original Final Fantasy 7 is an interesting game which was why the remake made a big difference in the game. 

This shows how good the Final Fantasy 7 was before its remake was made as well.

20 minutes ago, Justin11 said:

I never taken my time to see Final Fantasy 7 remake. I was thinking that the game have no remake. I've always asked for is remake, it's wonderful hearing that it got remake, I'll check it out. 

Wtf!! Are you seriously kidding me right now? You are the very first gamer who have played Final Fantasy series that doesn't know about the FF7 remake. 

3 hours ago, Justin11 said:

I never taken my time to see Final Fantasy 7 remake. I was thinking that the game have no remake. I've always asked for is remake, it's wonderful hearing that it got remake, I'll check it out. 

Well, I guess that you have seen that now, so you can easily make plans on how to get the game and play it. 

11 hours ago, Heatman said:

Well, I guess that you have seen that now, so you can easily make plans on how to get the game and play it. 

I was really shocked to hear he's yet to come across the game but anyways, he's got all he needs now to make his plans on the game. 

On 12/12/2021 at 10:38 AM, Boblee said:

I was really shocked to hear he's yet to come across the game but anyways, he's got all he needs now to make his plans on the game. 

Yeah, sure thing!! He's got all he needs to know on the game which will be good influencer for his decision making. 

5 hours ago, Heatman said:

Yeah, sure thing!! He's got all he needs to know on the game which will be good influencer for his decision making. 

Exactly, the Final Fantasy 7 Remake was incredibly amazing game. Even if you never liked any FF games, you will definitely like FF7 Remake. 

On 12/11/2021 at 10:59 PM, Heatman said:

For sure, because I've been looking for opportunity like this to get the remake version. But the only problem now is, if the devs will make it available for PS3 gamers. 

18 hours ago, Justin11 said:

For sure, because I've been looking for opportunity like this to get the remake version. But the only problem now is, if the devs will make it available for PS3 gamers. 

You can research more into the game and find out if they are going make the game available for Playstation 3 gamers!! 

21 hours ago, Justin11 said:

I don't really know if it's going to be available on Playstation 3 but let me make some inquiries into it and get back to you. 

On 12/14/2021 at 1:47 AM, Justin11 said:

I think it's available for Playstation 3 gamers with the information I was able to search for online. You can read more here. 

https://www.gamepressure.com/newsroom/path-of-exile-scourge-expansion-with-successful-launch/z03b65

8 hours ago, Boblee said:

I think it's available for Playstation 3 gamers with the information I was able to search for online. You can read more here. 

https://www.gamepressure.com/newsroom/path-of-exile-scourge-expansion-with-successful-launch/z03b65

What I was actually able to read from this link didn't mention anything about it being available on Playstation 3. Maybe it's what you meant Initially? 

18 hours ago, Boblee said:

What @Heatman said is true, their is no place written in the game description that says, it is compatible with PS3 console. 

10 hours ago, Heatman said:

What I was actually able to read from this link didn't mention anything about it being available on Playstation 3. Maybe it's what you meant Initially? 

Yeah, you're very correct. I missed adding the word "not" in the write up. It's not available was what I wanted to write. 

1 hour ago, Justin11 said:

What @Heatman said is true, their is no place written in the game description that says, it is compatible with PS3 console. 

Yeah it's not available on PS3.