Register Now
DC

[Sponsored] A Few Good Reasons Why We Should Be Excited for Path of Exile - Scourge

7 hours ago, Boblee said:

Yeah, you're very correct. I missed adding the word "not" in the write up. It's not available was what I wanted to write. 

Yeah it's not available on PS3. 

Yeah, I figured that out once I read the article which the link routed me to. So, it was obvious it's a typo error. 

13 hours ago, Boblee said:

Yeah, you're very correct. I missed adding the word "not" in the write up. It's not available was what I wanted to write. 

Yeah it's not available on PS3. 

I saw it there, it's good you've come to consensus with what we've said, you're welcome bro. 

9 hours ago, Justin11 said:

I saw it there, it's good you've come to consensus with what we've said, you're welcome bro. 

Well, you have to move onto another kind of game that might be something similar to the game Path of Exile - Scourge as a possible replacement. 

3 hours ago, Boblee said:

Well, you have to move onto another kind of game that might be something similar to the game Path of Exile - Scourge as a possible replacement. 

I can't really pick out easily other games that are similar to Path of Exile - Scourge for me to recommend as possible replacement for him. 

15 hours ago, Boblee said:

If scourge video game is compatible with my PS3 console I wouldn't have any problem with the game because I simply want more to play via this festive season. 

12 hours ago, Justin11 said:

If scourge video game is compatible with my PS3 console I wouldn't have any problem with the game because I simply want more to play via this festive season. 

From what I've seen so far it seems that the game is not available on PlayStation 3 but from PlayStation 4 to 5.

12 hours ago, Justin11 said:

It's not available on PS3, I have checked it out already and have it confirmed. Kindly check for another one to play. 

12 hours ago, Heatman said:

It's not available on PS3, I have checked it out already and have it confirmed. Kindly check for another one to play. 

So sad, damn my PS3 console. It's frustrating I'm reduced to keep playing the older generation games due to how downgraded the PS3 have become. 

17 hours ago, Justin11 said:

So sad, damn my PS3 console. It's frustrating I'm reduced to keep playing the older generation games due to how downgraded the PS3 have become. 

I'm not sure if it's not available on PC as well. But if you check it's available on PC, then you can play and not worry about it not being on your PS3. 

4 hours ago, Heatman said:

I'm not sure if it's not available on PC as well. But if you check it's available on PC, then you can play and not worry about it not being on your PS3. 

Path of Exile - Scourge is very much available on PC and Mac, Xbox and Playstation 4 and 5. 

7 hours ago, Heatman said:

I don't have PC either, but I will soon have it. I'm simply talking or wanting to get video games which I can enjoy this festive period with my siblings, friends, and we'll wishers. 

11 hours ago, Justin11 said:

I don't have PC either, but I will soon have it. I'm simply talking or wanting to get video games which I can enjoy this festive period with my siblings, friends, and we'll wishers. 

I don't own a gaming PC too...? I actually thought that you have one from our talks in the past or maybe I'm mistaken. 

2 hours ago, Heatman said:

I don't own a gaming PC too...? I actually thought that you have one from our talks in the past or maybe I'm mistaken. 

Maybe you talked about it, @Heatman, with someone else, that have similar avatar with mine, xD 😂. But nevertheless, PC wouldn't be elusive for me, I'll consider it by January, and I'll update you when it's launched. 

Edited by Justin11

17 hours ago, Justin11 said:

You should try and get a PC then since your Playstation 3 is limiting your gameplay most of the time. 

2 hours ago, Boblee said:

You should try and get a PC then since your Playstation 3 is limiting your gameplay most of the time. 

That wouldn't pass me on by January. I've already began saving for some time now and investing as well. I believe I'll get it by then.