Register Now
StaceyPowers

All time favorite open world game followers (from any game)?

I wouldn’t necessarily call them followers, but my favorite gang members in RDR2 are Lenny, Hosea, and Charles. You do several independent jobs where it’s just the 2 of you. And I wouldn’t want anyone else. They’re the best men in the gang, and the game as a whole. I still think Hosea should have been the head of the gang instead of Dutch, but that’s just me. They would have fared so much better if they were the Matthews gang instead of the van der Linde gang.

Open surviving and thriving world adventure games is my cup of tea, even with MP point of view. Seen New world being like that, never played the game or own it but has that so called companions.

Outer worlds has a very rich companion system and they all have very deep backstories it’s really good if you are in it for the companions. If you haven't played FO4 or DA:I yet, go for their better versions first. FO:NV and Dragon Age Origins. They may have older graphics but are higher tier in game quality.

5 hours ago, Boblee said:

Athreus the son of Kratos in the God of War series seems to be a good follower in my opinion in the open world game. 

We've discussed about 'Athreus. With what you've said about Athreus briefly, I see em being a good companion or partner to Kratos in that God of war edition. 

4 hours ago, Head_Hunter said:

We've discussed about 'Athreus. With what you've said about Athreus briefly, I see em being a good companion or partner to Kratos in that God of war edition. 

He was a good one from what he was able to do in helping his father Kratos in so many battles. 

2 hours ago, Boblee said:

He was a good one from what he was able to do in helping his father Kratos in so many battles. 

I don't think I got to play this wonderful edition of God of war, No, I didn't. I'll simply go and search for it via my PC store, and see if I can get it there. What's the version of the God of war? 

6 hours ago, Head_Hunter said:

I don't think I got to play this wonderful edition of God of war, No, I didn't. I'll simply go and search for it via my PC store, and see if I can get it there. What's the version of the God of war? 

It was God of War 2018 that he apparently appeared and his journey with his father Kratos started with the bid to put his wife to rest after her death. 

On 11/6/2021 at 7:13 AM, Boblee said:

It was God of War 2018 that he apparently appeared and his journey with his father Kratos started with the bid to put his wife to rest after her death. 

That's fabulous, that's where santa monica studio performed the best video game creation via their franchise serries of God of war. Have you seen this God of war version being 'God of War Ragnarök? which is set to be released by 2022 via PS4 and 5.