Register Now
StaceyPowers

What deals are you hoping for this Black Friday/Cyber Monday?

18 hours ago, Heatman said:

I think that most times they (Amazon) do offer their products at discounted prices. You don't really need to wait for Black Friday's deals to buy. 

It's not only Amazon that does that. It's very much the same marketing and selling selling strategy all online merchant stores make use of to increase their sales. 

8 hours ago, Justin11 said:

I recently jumia offered lots of discount to their products due to their black Friday Bonanza period. 

It's the same thing all over the world when it comes to Black Friday's Deals. They take advantage their customers needs and cut prices to push them into active and more buy. 

2 hours ago, Boblee said:

It's the same thing all over the world when it comes to Black Friday's Deals. They take advantage their customers needs and cut prices to push them into active and more buy. 

Yes, that's a way to attract more customers and increase sales. Not that they are running at loss, they aren't they still make profit just that they reduce the profit margin and increased the sales margin. 

3 hours ago, Justin11 said:

Yes, that's a way to attract more customers and increase sales. Not that they are running at loss, they aren't they still make profit just that they reduce the profit margin and increased the sales margin. 

Customers are always attracted to discount sales even when it's just 10% discount, they will all rush the sales. 

1 hour ago, Boblee said:

Customers are always attracted to discount sales even when it's just 10% discount, they will all rush the sales. 

You're simply there, even if it's me and you, we'll still delve into such product in order to get such discounted offer. 

3 hours ago, Boblee said:

I would even willingly and gladly take ordinary 5% discounted price on my gaming props as far as it's something that's very important to me. 

18 hours ago, Heatman said:

I would even willingly and gladly take ordinary 5% discounted price on my gaming props as far as it's something that's very important to me. 

The same thing is applicable for me when it comes to taking any discounts offered to me by any online store especially one's associated with games. 

11 hours ago, Boblee said:

The same thing is applicable for me when it comes to taking any discounts offered to me by any online store especially one's associated with games. 

Seriously you hardly get discounted prices these days which is why it is very important to always appreciate the little ones that any online platform offers you on the products that you purchased from them.

I just got a few things from gamestop I purchased a pair of Zelda Joycons for my Switch, they were not on sale but I been hunting for them ever since they were anounced since they were sold out for a long time, they were a little bit expensive, but my switch looks awesome, I would rather have a zelda edition switch. Also I got Mario Kart as well.

2 minutes ago, kingpotato said:

I just got a few things from gamestop I purchased a pair of Zelda Joycons for my Switch, they were not on sale but I been hunting for them ever since they were anounced since they were sold out for a long time, they were a little bit expensive, but my switch looks awesome, I would rather have a zelda edition switch. Also I got Mario Kart as well.

Was it the Mario Kart 8  Dulexe that you got?

Just now, kingpotato said:

Yep , well its the only one for switch, its actually a wii u port but I dont think we are going to see any other mario kart game in a long time

Haven't really purchase the game but I've seen someone played it and it looks very good as well as watching the trailer as well which is an interesting piece of play.