Register Now
StaceyPowers

What deals are you hoping for this Black Friday/Cyber Monday?

On 11/27/2021 at 7:41 PM, Justin11 said:

Sure man. I'm always grateful to any amount of bonus given to me as a result of my regular patronage or simply because of what I achieved. 

Even if you are having double mind in purchasing, when you remember that they have always offered you discounts on their products, it pushes you to buy more from them. 

On 11/29/2021 at 7:42 AM, Boblee said:

Seriously, it's always about selling products costly to consumers but at least every now and then, you offer them something to feel happy about. 

Most vendors fail at this juncture because they are only after making money for themselves without considering their customers. 

1 hour ago, Heatman said:

Most vendors fail at this juncture because they are only after making money for themselves without considering their customers. 

It's just the same thing with most of these video games companies with their use of aggressive microtransactions in their games. 

22 hours ago, Boblee said:

Even if you are having double mind in purchasing, when you remember that they have always offered you discounts on their products, it pushes you to buy more from them. 

Sure, that will lead you to purchase more because we live by benefits. And when we are benefiting from certain store, we will be pushed always to buy more when the need arises. 

19 hours ago, Boblee said:

It's just the same thing with most of these video games companies with their use of aggressive microtransactions in their games. 

Yeah, it's something that they are very used to doing very well without giving much out to the customers or gamers in return. 

12 hours ago, Justin11 said:

Sure, that will lead you to purchase more because we live by benefits. And when we are benefiting from certain store, we will be pushed always to buy more when the need arises. 

Customers are always attracted to getting discounts on their buys and it's why they keep rushing to stores that offers it to them. 

56 minutes ago, Boblee said:

Customers are always attracted to getting discounts on their buys and it's why they keep rushing to stores that offers it to them. 

Yeah, everyone simply wants the best for themselves, when they get that discount for a product, that is very much encouraging. They'll make it their priority to continually patronize the store to get more discounts. 

20 hours ago, Justin11 said:

Yeah, everyone simply wants the best for themselves, when they get that discount for a product, that is very much encouraging. They'll make it their priority to continually patronize the store to get more discounts. 

The the reason why gamers don't really look down on any amount of discount that are been given to them is that they can actually purchase some video games for as low as $9 to $10.

5 hours ago, Boblee said:

The the reason why gamers don't really look down on any amount of discount that are been given to them is that they can actually purchase some video games for as low as $9 to $10.

Yeah, such amount can go far when it comes to purchasing video games with it. That's why we don't say 'never when it comes to discount, it matters no matter any amount offered. 

On 12/1/2021 at 9:27 PM, Boblee said:

Everyone gets attracted to getting discounts on whatever they are purchasing online and even offline as well. 

2 hours ago, Heatman said:

Everyone gets attracted to getting discounts on whatever they are purchasing online and even offline as well. 

Did you manage to purchase any product during the last Black Friday offers that are offered on Amazon or any other online shopping platform that you usually order for your games or hardware from.

9 hours ago, Boblee said:

Did you manage to purchase any product during the last Black Friday offers that are offered on Amazon or any other online shopping platform that you usually order for your games or hardware from.

Not at all this time as I had to pass because I have already purchased the set of speakers that I wanted for my PS4 before the Black Friday offers came up. 

10 hours ago, Heatman said:

Not at all this time as I had to pass because I have already purchased the set of speakers that I wanted for my PS4 before the Black Friday offers came up. 

You had purchased a lot earlier just like I did with my purchase of Pro controller. I wish I had waited a little more to get some good discounts on Black Friday.