Register Now
Justin11

Do you play video games together with your children/relatives?

1 hour ago, Knight Barida said:

This might have been the reason I didn't succeed when I first made attempt to learn chess. I won't give up no matter how long I get beaten in the game.

The more you lose in chess battle, the more you get to see how your set up and moves were wrong. It's how you learn the game. 

16 hours ago, Knight Barida said:

This might have been the reason I didn't succeed when I first made attempt to learn chess. I won't give up no matter how long I get beaten in the game.

The learning process is definitely not an easy one or task. It's why a lot of people pull out along the way because they can't cope. 

9 hours ago, Justin11 said:

It will take another Christmas period, for my family to see me and having that good time with me around video games. Especially my gaming siblings, and cousins who enjoys playing like me. 

The month starts running quick when we are out of January. Trust me that before you blink an eye, we are already in October 😂

11 hours ago, Boblee said:

The learning process is definitely not an easy one or task. It's why a lot of people pull out along the way because they can't cope. 

They are different and I am the knight that never give up whenever I am faced with any challenges.

14 hours ago, Justin11 said:

It will take another Christmas period, for my family to see me and having that good time with me around video games. Especially my gaming siblings, and cousins who enjoys playing like me. 

I had a memorable experience with lots of my distant relatives whom we haven't seen in over 10 years last year as well all got together and played so well. 

13 hours ago, Head_Hunter said:

It wouldn't take much time for Christmas to get underway again, since time fast forwards. But I'm not thinking about that since I have stuffs doing than thinking about playing games again with my love ones. 

It's still very far to another Christmas to me here with us again. Yeah, last year was fun and I'm sure that this year will be better. 

3 hours ago, Boblee said:

I had a memorable experience with lots of my distant relatives whom we haven't seen in over 10 years last year as well all got together and played so well. 

Does it mean that all relatives you were able to catch up with last year played video games with you? Your message is directed towards that labe that's why I'm asking. 

2 hours ago, Heatman said:

I am also trying to get my grandparents into playing games if their age is going to allow them play the video games as they are supposed to. 

It's wonderful having your grand parents alive. You can still invite them playing video games with you if you care much about that. 

11 hours ago, Boblee said:

It's still very far to another Christmas to me here with us again. Yeah, last year was fun and I'm sure that this year will be better. 

I know it's quite far, but you know how fast forwarding the time can be, that's why I am always optimistic, planning on how the next will be. 

6 hours ago, Head_Hunter said:

It's wonderful having your grand parents alive. You can still invite them playing video games with you if you care much about that. 

They are old, so I'm looking for something that's going to add a little bit fun in their lives before they journey to the beyond. 

On 3/22/2022 at 2:52 AM, Head_Hunter said:

I know it's quite far, but you know how fast forwarding the time can be, that's why I am always optimistic, planning on how the next will be. 

There is nothing wrong with planning on it. At least it is going to make it less stressful for you when the time is right there for it. 

On 3/22/2022 at 2:52 AM, Head_Hunter said:

We are already at the end line of March, and before you know what's happening, we will be half way through the year.