Register Now
Justin11

Do you play video games together with your children/relatives?

13 hours ago, Heatman said:

We are already at the end line of March, and before you know what's happening, we will be half way through the year. 

Yeah, already the year is running down, I won't be surprised seeing August hitting very soon, due to how easily time flies. 

On 3/22/2022 at 8:08 AM, Heatman said:

They are old, so I'm looking for something that's going to add a little bit fun in their lives before they journey to the beyond. 

If they can get into playing those video games and can actually make use of controllers to play with, they will be very happy. 

8 hours ago, egghead said:

Depends on the games I am playing. I like playing sandbox alone, but I like playing battle royal games with friends and relatives.

Battle Royale are games which can be played with friends together, it means it impressive no doubt. I love Sandbox games, but battle Royale games outclass it on my own end. 

15 hours ago, egghead said:

Depends on the games I am playing. I like playing sandbox alone, but I like playing battle royal games with friends and relatives.

Once the games aren't meant for kids, they are definitely not going to be playing it with me at all. They can only play kids games with me. 

6 hours ago, egghead said:

The topic of allowing kids to play shooting game is very controversial, yet a lot of kids play these games.

Why was PUBG banned in some countries? It's because of how it's impacting kids with acts of violence and it's quite true!! 

9 hours ago, Justin11 said:

Such leads to children being corrupt and being violent in nature. Then it becomes worst when they are adults in the future. 

Being violent yes, I can agree to that but being corrupt, I'm not really sure that's part of what really happens with their gaming. 

15 hours ago, Boblee said:

Why was PUBG banned in some countries? It's because of how it's impacting kids with acts of violence and it's quite true!! 

India banned PUBG because the government said it was a Chinese app that was corrupting Indian minds. Our government tried to ban PUBG because it though children are being carried away, but the court over tuned the decision.

16 minutes ago, egghead said:

India banned PUBG because the government said it was a Chinese app that was corrupting Indian minds. Our government tried to ban PUBG because it though children are being carried away, but the court over tuned the decision.

More countries are still likely to ban the game in my opinion because there was a possibility into the fear they had about the game's effects on kids. 

10 hours ago, Boblee said:

Being violent yes, I can agree to that but being corrupt, I'm not really sure that's part of what really happens with their gaming. 

When you're   violent,   you know that's   corruption right? Corruption brings about   violence. So,   exposing children  to violent actions through gaming,   doesn't suppose   to be. 

Just now, Head_Hunter said:

At this point in time, the children can't stay away from video games, be it action or adventure games. Because they're more addicted to gaming than adult gamers. 

It would impossible to keep playing video games away from kids unless they never get to see the video games at all.