Register Now
Justin11

Do you play video games together with your children/relatives?

On 4/1/2022 at 9:30 AM, egghead said:

Sometimes no matter what you do, you cannot stop kids from playing games. They will end up plying the game they want whether you approve or disapprove.

Sure, because that's one of the best entertainment therapy for them. My parents felt my love earlier around video games, so, they never blocked my happiness either, I played free until today. 

On 4/3/2022 at 2:37 AM, egghead said:

As a kind I was more into reading books, however, these days it is very rare to see a kid picking up books.

xD, when you entertainment is going through their minds? I stopped being a serious student after my 3rd year in high school, up to my college level, entertainment carried me away especially gaming. Is just of recent, I've started reading again, because, I am always with my android device all day. 

On 4/3/2022 at 2:37 AM, egghead said:

As a kind I was more into reading books, however, these days it is very rare to see a kid picking up books.

You can barely see them do that now. It's all playing video games and watching all manner of cartoon characters. 

11 hours ago, Head_Hunter said:

At least my brothers enjoy playing videos with me, my sisters doesn't like it. So whenever we are together we enjoy ourselves around video games, which is impressive. 

There are some kind of games my sister's prefer to play and not the kind of AAA games that I give my time. They can't stand more of the games that I play because of the horrors in it. 

On 4/11/2022 at 4:13 AM, Head_Hunter said:

It depends on how you train your child, if you schedule his or her time, your child will acknowledge the fact that, entertainment isn't all that matters, that focusing on reading is also a top priority for his or her success. 

It is not only about training your child, you might encourage him to red books, but under the influence of his peers, your child will surely pick interest in video games.

9 hours ago, egghead said:

It is not only about training your child, you might encourage him to red books, but under the influence of his peers, your child will surely pick interest in video games.

Once my niece gets my smartphone, the next thing gets into is playing games. How she even know how to download the games from Play Store still baffles me. 

Did you know that I gave my little nephew phone to learn how to read, be abandoned it the aspect I told him, put my mobile data ON, downloaded so many games, ended my data subscription I spent around $10 monthly for within few hours on games I never knew before. 

12 hours ago, egghead said:

Then it will mean restricting him from Peter groups at that early age to give him or her time to focus more on studies than pleasures around video games.

On 4/11/2022 at 11:20 AM, Heatman said:

There are some kind of games my sister's prefer to play and not the kind of AAA games that I give my time. They can't stand more of the games that I play because of the horrors in it. 

I believe your sisters will love sims, not such kind of games I love, sims, animé video games, or much of the board games. I am more specific on open world games.