Register Now
Justin11

Do you play video games together with your children/relatives?

11 minutes ago, Heatman said:

It would impossible to keep playing video games away from kids unless they never get to see the video games at all. 

Very highly impossible, if you have kids, surely they'll join you to play. If you're not a father yet, children can penetrate and watch you play action games. 

12 minutes ago, Head_Hunter said:

Very highly impossible, if you have kids, surely they'll join you to play. If you're not a father yet, children can penetrate and watch you play action games. 

Kids nowadays are too smart that nothing gets past them without them noticing it full time, so it's something that's going to be very difficult for you to do. 

1 hour ago, egghead said:

Instead of banning the game and stopping the adults from playing the game, government should encourage parents to become more responsible

That's the biggest problem with some parents, they are never willing to responsible for their kids in some ways. 

6 hours ago, egghead said:

Instead of banning the game and stopping the adults from playing the game, government should encourage parents to become more responsible

The irresponsible parents or guardians will always be an issue in this context and there is nothing one can do about it. 

23 hours ago, Heatman said:

Kids nowadays are too smart that nothing gets past them without them noticing it full time, so it's something that's going to be very difficult for you to do. 

That's normal, when I was a kid it happened to me, very sneaky in nature, I always sneak out of the house just to enjoy my passion of playing videogames. 

Just now, Head_Hunter said:

That's normal, when I was a kid it happened to me, very sneaky in nature, I always sneak out of the house just to enjoy my passion of playing videogames. 

There are some kind of video games that my niece could play now and process very well which I know that's impossible for me to be able to play at her age. 

20 minutes ago, Boblee said:

There are some kind of video games that my niece could play now and process very well which I know that's impossible for me to be able to play at her age. 

That's nice your niece can play such a game better than you. Women are getting involved now more than before, I am enjoying that. I'll give my niece phone soon to help me play and also my nephew, both of them can combine and mine the game to a greater height for me. 

Just now, Head_Hunter said:

That's nice your niece can play such a game better than you. Women are getting involved now more than before, I am enjoying that. I'll give my niece phone soon to help me play and also my nephew, both of them can combine and mine the game to a greater height for me. 

I had to take her in for an IQ test just to be sure that there is nothing wrong with her. In fact, she's going to be a big force for us...? 

2 minutes ago, Boblee said:

I had to take her in for an IQ test just to be sure that there is nothing wrong with her. In fact, she's going to be a big force for us...? 

That's tremendous, you should keep on pushing her to enjoy spirited gaming like you do. She can win slot of things on gaming and fend for herself at an early time for herself. 

10 hours ago, Justin11 said:

The reason i decided living alone is to have my own privacy enjoy whatever I feel like, without anyone questioning my decision including video games too. 

You will not live alone all of your life no matter how much you value your privacy 🔏. You will eventually get married and have kids. 

9 hours ago, Heatman said:

You will not live alone all of your life no matter how much you value your privacy 🔏. You will eventually get married and have kids. 

For now I'm enjoying the privacy my dear friend. I know some day I'll get married and have kids, but not how first, I need balance my life before thinking about that.