Register Now
StaceyPowers

Do you lose track of your surroundings when you game?

39 minutes ago, Knight Barida said:

Hahahah. Have you also considered that it is going to cost you your sleep when you play those games during the night. These are the things we have to consider as well.

Most of the time, I don't feel sleepy too early, so it helps me to get into my games when I'm free from sleepy mood. 

7 hours ago, Heatman said:

I have been lost a few times when I started out playing Red Dead Redemption 2 and it's exactly what happened again when I started playing Elden Ring. 

Oh, you've got into playing Elden ring? with your comments I've seen it all, that's great bro. Did you sacrifice all day to play it for the first time? 

19 hours ago, Knight Barida said:

It can happen to anyone once the game they love playing is involved. You can only advise them not to get carried away playing it or else, you risk making them angry.

Not for my siblings, especially the junior ones because the senior ones wouldn't try that. I will discipline the juniors to be on a good playing conduct, and not playing excessively more than what a normal human can do, even if it's a gaming madness, one shouldn't make him or herself a fool spending much time in the gaming hall without going to his or her home. 

9 hours ago, Head_Hunter said:

Not for my siblings, especially the junior ones because the senior ones wouldn't try that. I will discipline the juniors to be on a good playing conduct, and not playing excessively more than what a normal human can do, even if it's a gaming madness, one shouldn't make him or herself a fool spending much time in the gaming hall without going to his or her home. 

Kids don't know how to control their impulse when it comes to how they play their games, so it's why they are placed under limitations. 

I knew a kid from school who would often be in a trance when he played video games. I think he had ADD or ADHD. I don't know which one, but he seemed to be a robot when he gamed. Maybe he was just focussed on the game, but we could joke in front of him and he wouldn't make a peep. 

1 hour ago, Kane99 said:

I knew a kid from school who would often be in a trance when he played video games. I think he had ADD or ADHD. I don't know which one, but he seemed to be a robot when he gamed. Maybe he was just focussed on the game, but we could joke in front of him and he wouldn't make a peep. 

He's most likely to too addicted to the video games that he's playing. He might not have the so called ADD or ADHD. 

13 hours ago, Boblee said:

Kids don't know how to control their impulse when it comes to how they play their games, so it's why they are placed under limitations. 

Hey should, because if they're given 100% freedom, they'll play without break and such is a setback in their academic career and other important future aspect of their life. 

9 hours ago, Head_Hunter said:

Hey should, because if they're given 100% freedom, they'll play without break and such is a setback in their academic career and other important future aspect of their life. 

They are kids and as such they can't be able to make the best of decisions for themselves which is why they need assistance. 

1 hour ago, Boblee said:

They are kids and as such they can't be able to make the best of decisions for themselves which is why they need assistance. 

Yes, and that's why parents should be closer to them. Because any decision they make will influence their lifestyle. 

4 hours ago, Head_Hunter said:

Yes, and that's why parents should be closer to them. Because any decision they make will influence their lifestyle. 

I actually loved it the way my parents put a clutch on my video game playing when I was younger, otherwise it wouldn't be easy for me now. 

1 hour ago, Heatman said:

I actually loved it the way my parents put a clutch on my video game playing when I was younger, otherwise it wouldn't be easy for me now. 

Your parents saved you Buddy, if not, you could've gone viral without control. But we wouldn't understand it that way, because we're kids back then. 

4 hours ago, Head_Hunter said:

Your parents saved you Buddy, if not, you could've gone viral without control. But we wouldn't understand it that way, because we're kids back then. 

Some people have good reasons to thank their parents for what they did for them when it comes to their gaming habits.