Register Now
StaceyPowers

Do you lose track of your surroundings when you game?

10 hours ago, Heatman said:

Well, that's share madness if you would ask me. I can't begin to think of what to do to my brother if he tried that. 

I am telling you the truth! Its crazy and a high level of irresponsibility. How would someone begin to feel that their loved one is locked at a game store gaming all day.

23 minutes ago, Knight Barida said:

I am telling you the truth! Its crazy and a high level of irresponsibility. How would someone begin to feel that their loved one is locked at a game store gaming all day.

It's really a big shame that an adult can do such a sick thing to do in my opinion. It's horrible. 

17 hours ago, Knight Barida said:

Some people are fools when it comes to how they behave. They act as if they have their heads right up in their ass. 

4 hours ago, Heatman said:

Some people are fools when it comes to how they behave. They act as if they have their heads right up in their ass. 

I find it very difficult to understand why and what could make an adult that's fully grown to behave that way. 

What's the longest time you gamed to the point where you lost hours of your time? For me it was mostly games like GTA San Andreas, Vice City, where I would game into the night hours, only to realize it's 2 am and I need to sleep. 

I don't do that with most games these days anymore. 

5 minutes ago, Kane99 said:

What's the longest time you gamed to the point where you lost hours of your time? For me it was mostly games like GTA San Andreas, Vice City, where I would game into the night hours, only to realize it's 2 am and I need to sleep. 

I don't do that with most games these days anymore. 

It's better for you to have your own identity when it comes to how you want to play. In doing it that way, you can easily have a better playing structure. 

1 hour ago, Justin11 said:

Only racing games can make me forget at times that I've crossed into the night especially when I started during the day time. 

If the video game is that good, I believe that it's something that's very capable of letting you drift away into playing it. 

1 hour ago, Heatman said:

If the video game is that good, I believe that it's something that's very capable of letting you drift away into playing it. 

Yeah, when it's up to the par, it wouldn't give me pressure to continue the game steadily. 

On 3/6/2022 at 10:37 AM, Head_Hunter said:

xD, I can't allow such kind of thing to happen to any of my siblings or relatives closer to me. That is over addiction crying out loud. 

It can happen to anyone once the game they love playing is involved. You can only advise them not to get carried away playing it or else, you risk making them angry.

7 hours ago, Knight Barida said:

It can happen to anyone once the game they love playing is involved. You can only advise them not to get carried away playing it or else, you risk making them angry.

This is actually why before I get into playing my games for the day, I would make sure to have completed all my task, so when I get lost, it wouldn't cost me. 

1 hour ago, Boblee said:

This is actually why before I get into playing my games for the day, I would make sure to have completed all my task, so when I get lost, it wouldn't cost me. 

Hahahah. Have you also considered that it is going to cost you your sleep when you play those games during the night. These are the things we have to consider as well.