Register Now
PGen98

Do You Think it's Right For People Who Pre-order or Have Connections to Get Early Access Time With Games?

I don't have a problem with it. If it's one of the pre-order bonuses, so be it. I've taken advantage of it for FIFA because of the fact that the early access time is quite valuable in Ultimate Team. It does give you a bit of an advantage but it's available to everyone if they want it.

23 hours ago, Darth said:

I don't have a problem with it. If it's one of the pre-order bonuses, so be it. I've taken advantage of it for FIFA because of the fact that the early access time is quite valuable in Ultimate Team. It does give you a bit of an advantage but it's available to everyone if they want it.

FIFA games would be the last game i would ever pre order for any reason whatsoever. What for? To get bugs and glitches first? 

50 minutes ago, Heatman said:

FIFA games would be the last game i would ever pre order for any reason whatsoever. What for? To get bugs and glitches first? 

When it comes to FIFA games, I have already given up on playing them at for now no matter what they have in their new release. 

On 11/26/2021 at 1:25 AM, Justin11 said:

EA have really made lots of gamers to lose interest in their FIFA series, it will really take some time for them to captivate gamers back to loving their FIFA series again. 

No, they shouldn't worry at all until what happened to PES would happen to them and their eyes would clear. 

6 hours ago, Boblee said:

No, they shouldn't worry at all until what happened to PES would happen to them and their eyes would clear. 

And they're heading towards that lane with their everyday unfavourable policies and game-play of the numerous video games not just for their FIFA series. 

Just now, Justin11 said:

And they're heading towards that lane with their everyday unfavourable policies and game-play of the numerous video games not just for their FIFA series. 

It's something that's likely to happen with the kind of polices that they are making and they will join the line of fallen game's company. 

Just now, Heatman said:

It's something that's likely to happen with the kind of polices that they are making and they will join the line of fallen game's company. 

I believe if such detestable policies continue they'll simply join rug pull industry where Konami PES is currently sitting. 

4 minutes ago, Justin11 said:

I believe if such detestable policies continue they'll simply join rug pull industry where Konami PES is currently sitting. 

No one ever believed that PES would fade away in the game industry the way they did and the same thing would happen to EA too if they aren't careful. 

1 hour ago, Heatman said:

No one ever believed that PES would fade away in the game industry the way they did and the same thing would happen to EA too if they aren't careful. 

It's very much of a surprise to see PES sinking down the tunnel. Lack of planning, and poor decision making caused them their place at the foremost. 

On 11/5/2021 at 5:41 AM, Boblee said:

If games pre orders doesn't offer you some privileges, then what's the essence of doing that in the first place? They should have the early access in my opinion. 

This right here, couldn't have said it better myself. Pre orders usually don't give you a whole lot otherwise, maybe some dlc and other stuff, so it's nice to see some giving people early access for pre-ordering. I don't care much for pre-ordering myself, but for those that want it early, I think it's a great deal for them. 

I think it's better than having a beta honestly. Give me the game early if you want my money now. 

On 11/25/2021 at 9:04 PM, Heatman said:

To be honest, compared to most games, FIFA isn't that bad with bugs and glitches. It's usually the gameplay and the content that can be a bit boring every year but when you're a massive football fan, that can sometimes not be a huge problem.

Just now, Darth said:

To be honest, compared to most games, FIFA isn't that bad with bugs and glitches. It's usually the gameplay and the content that can be a bit boring every year but when you're a massive football fan, that can sometimes not be a huge problem.

Both the gameplay and the content as well as the bugs combination of the franchise to me isn't worth my pre order as far as games that deserve it goes. 

16 hours ago, Justin11 said:

Some people feel the bugs in FIFA aren't that too much, when it's ruining my gameplay almost all the time I play it, I'm fed up 💯%.