Register Now
Patrik

I got a PSP 2000!

On 11/11/2021 at 8:39 PM, kingpotato said:

Not as easy as it sounds, psp emulation quality varies depending on the game. For example Dante's inferno is one of the games that usually have issues, if you tweak the emulation it can be playable but the sound is still buggy, same thing goes with games like god of war and metal gear solid. Im not an expert so this comes from my experience when I tried to emulate these games on both pc and android

emulation is pretty tough and emulators are really not optimized (unless you are emulating something real old and/or aware of how to tweak the emulator)

On 11/10/2021 at 10:00 AM, Patrik said:

Hello VGR,

i recently decided to pick a PSP 2000 because it's one of the sick consoles that i wanted to try since my childhood, i completed Metal Slug XX on it recently and have GTA VCS, looking forward for your games recommendations!

Congratulations on this feat! Owning the consoles that we want is one happy moment that I have experienced when I get my Ps4. Keep on playing and enjoying those games.

On 3/13/2022 at 4:00 AM, Knight Barida said:

Congratulations on this feat! Owning the consoles that we want is one happy moment that I have experienced when I get my Ps4. Keep on playing and enjoying those games.

On 3/13/2022 at 8:17 AM, Justin11 said:

It's been a while I played any PSP games, anyways, congratulations once again. At this time, the switch of Nintendo is taking the spotlight amongst all other portable gaming device. 

thanks!!

i had to give it to my little bro as i'm sort of busy these days, will get it back once i get enough time!

3 hours ago, Patrik said:

thanks!!

i had to give it to my little bro as i'm sort of busy these days, will get it back once i get enough time!

Time management is essential, since you can't find time playing it, it's better as you've given it to your little bro. 

11 hours ago, Patrik said:

thanks!!

Good decision since the device has to be doing what it was bought for. I would have figured out time to always play it, assuming I am to be in your shoes.

On 11/11/2021 at 11:28 AM, Head_Hunter said:

It's long I heard about such PSP device. It's a really long one. I never played PSP games before, my friend did. You can simply download this games if you wish. Dante inferno; an action role playing game. You can simply look out for Spider-Man III, and monster Hunter. 

I'm pretty sure that some are still exclusive to the PSP like Metal Gear Acid 1, Acid 2, MGS Portable Ops, Portable Ops Plus, etc. Alot of stuff was indeed ported to PS2 and other areas.

TC the Mario game you got has got to be modded. Make sure to be careful of scammers on the internet. 

On 11/10/2021 at 5:00 PM, Patrik said:

Hello VGR,

i recently decided to pick a PSP 2000 because it's one of the sick consoles that i wanted to try since my childhood, i completed Metal Slug XX on it recently and have GTA VCS, looking forward for your games recommendations!

Brother you haveee to get midnight club for it, the racing games on the PSP 2000 model were amazzinggg and well thats if you like racing but IMO just the design of those games were perfect.

GZ on finding a gem!

EOS

I actually really wanted to own this console and even saved up for it at some point but when I was finally ready to buy it I couldn't find a single store that had one at the time so I got some extra game for my old Console with part of the money I saved then and spent rest on arcade games.