Register Now
Head_Hunter

Have you been successful before via any gaming contest you participated in?

4 hours ago, Boblee said:

To be very honest with you, I don't really look at getting to win money from the video games that I play because I believe that it's going to ruin the fun for me. 

I actually didn't look for it as it came to me because I was in a group chat. So, a member sponsored the tournament with $3000. It's how I got recommended to play. 

7 hours ago, Justin11 said:

Someone emerging first from the tournament, is just on a good amount of money, because majority of the funds will go the the first position. 

There is a new tournament contest that we are having in Top Eleven Football Manager this month, hopefully I can play well and win something this time. 

2 hours ago, Heatman said:

There is a new tournament contest that we are having in Top Eleven Football Manager this month, hopefully I can play well and win something this time. 

How much money is on ground for the winners prize 🏆 in the tournament? 

10 hours ago, Heatman said:

That's good news. Is it that you'll win some prize when you emerge victorious from the tournament? 

On 3/2/2022 at 2:16 PM, Boblee said:

To be very honest with you, I don't really look at getting to win money from the video games that I play because I believe that it's going to ruin the fun for me. 

That's fair. I can understand that gaming competitively can result in disliking video games sometimes. I know the anxiety of competing to win any money, would come up for me. I also imagine it would result in you possibly hating the game after a while as well. 

On 11/16/2021 at 1:33 PM, Heatman said:

I think that I have seen and commented on a topic related to this where I mentioned about wining $100 from Top Eleven Football Manager tournaments. 

I've won a vintage shirt playing a tournament on Top Eleven. I still wear this shirt till date and it's lovely to wear.

On 11/12/2021 at 7:32 PM, Head_Hunter said:

The only success I've achieved via gaming, is through an offline gaming competition which was scheduled to reward 1st, 2nd and 3rd spot participants via PES 16 on a PlayStation 4 console. I managed to scrap through and claim a bronze gaming medal, the competition organizers gifted me a cash prize for my effort. 

Have you participated in gaming contest/competition and won a gift prize? 

The only success I have enjoyed while gaming is a competition we organised ourselves and I have won that competition over 6 times.

42 minutes ago, Prof elohstar said:

The only success I have enjoyed while gaming is a competition we organised ourselves and I have won that competition over 6 times.

That's pretty cool the one I've entered too. I can't quote how many times I've won, but I won couple of such in-house contests. 

2 minutes ago, Head_Hunter said:

That's pretty cool the one I've entered too. I can't quote how many times I've won, but I won couple of such in-house contests. 

Oh that's cool. Actually the contest/tournaments we do organised is not in-house. It's a tournament organised for participants who resides in our country. Lots of prices and in-game gift items to be awarded to winner and runner up. It's really an interesting tournaments and I was the one with the highest number of trophies till I retire from the tournament. 

8 minutes ago, Prof elohstar said:

Oh that's cool. Actually the contest/tournaments we do organised is not in-house. It's a tournament organised for participants who resides in our country. Lots of prices and in-game gift items to be awarded to winner and runner up. It's really an interesting tournaments and I was the one with the highest number of trophies till I retire from the tournament. 

Such kind of tournament is beautiful, I never experienced such from my own end before. It will attract more of the people especially the team that enjoys watching video games. 

5 minutes ago, Head_Hunter said:

Such kind of tournament is beautiful, I never experienced such from my own end before. It will attract more of the people especially the team that enjoys watching video games. 

It's actually a beautiful experience and it can really make you famous a little in your territory.

6 minutes ago, Prof elohstar said:

It's actually a beautiful experience and it can really make you famous a little in your territory.

Had it been such competition takes normally here in my region I could've cherished it. I play alone most of the time, and no competition which i can say, let me register on and participate too, to see what the future holds for me.