Register Now
StaceyPowers

How do you cope when there is zero way to turn down depth of field?

That's why I'll go learn all the strategies to pass the most difficult hurdle in the game. It wasn't easy for me playing GTA series especially s.a when the police crowds my lane, but with the tricks I learned from the hints, I am able to manoeuvre from the police crowding and run over to safety. 

21 hours ago, Justin11 said:

The best is walk past them, simply skipping to buy them or install them. It's better to spend for the game which you've watched it's trailer and gotten some positive reviews for. 

Seriously, I think that it's just good or even better to practically stay completely away from the games in the first place. What do you think? 

I would argue that DOF is used to do the same thing in games as it does in movies: to be more realistic. Games aren't just mimicking movies. The human eye focuses on objects - it isn't able to view everything clearly at the same time.

Without DOF movies look fake, because the whole scene is perfectly clear. Same goes for video games - adding realism, not the "movie effect."

18 hours ago, killamch89 said:

I usually just play on and try to complete the game - after all, there is nothing else I can do about that depth of field.

Seriously, if the game is built that way and you already purchased it, the only available option would be to play it that way or dump it.