Register Now
The Blackangel

What tells you’re too obsessed with a game?

I was thinking just now. Something hit me. When I saw that there was a RDR2 Zippo, I had to get it. You all know I collect Zippos. At the time Rockstar had a feature on their website that you could get a bundle. I got the Zippo, a steelbook, t-shirt, candle, and a copy of the ultimate edition of the game, which I already had. We have at current 3 PS4’s. One in our living room, one in my office, and one in the bedroom. I play RDR2 nonstop.

What makes me think I’m a bit too much into the game is that I also have several images on my phone that are my wallpaper, and I have the RDR2 app as well.

The damn game has invaded even my phone. There’s not a whole lot that I can’t tell you about the game. I’m not an RDR2 encyclopedia, but I do know the game really well.

But when you download an app on your phone, maybe it’s going a little far?

Edited by The Blackangel

5 hours ago, Reality vs Adventure said:

Nothing wrong with that. You collect zippos and RDR2 stuff. When you start baking RDR2 cookies with the soundtrack playing, and dress up as one of the characters and talk like them, and draw up train heists, then we need to start thinking of an intervention. 

I already talk like them. I have an accent that would match the way Arthur talks. Mine is a stronger southern drawl than his though. I grew up in the country on a small stock farm, and have a heavy redneck way of talking. Just ask @Rain Dew and she’ll confirm it. Think Granny Clampton.

As for the cookies though…..

21 hours ago, Reality vs Adventure said:

Nothing wrong with that. You collect zippos and RDR2 stuff. When you start baking RDR2 cookies with the soundtrack playing, and dress up as one of the characters and talk like them, and draw up train heists, then we need to start thinking of an intervention. 

One thing I neglected to mention is that I was a cowgirl when I was younger. I was a bullrider as a teenager. Now I'm a total city girl. Needless to say, the pressures of my previous life, are happily left behind and forgotten.