Register Now
Heatman

Do you feel awkward playing again with wired controllers after using wireless ones?

On 1/10/2022 at 3:21 PM, Heatman said:

Yeah, it's the case with him and it's a thing of choice for him which makes him decides to still stick with that hardware. 

That's very obvious, although it bugs me a bit on why some people choose not to grow with the new trend in terms of techs usage. 

4 hours ago, Boblee said:

That's very obvious, although it bugs me a bit on why some people choose not to grow with the new trend in terms of techs usage. 

Some people are just pure old school and it's why they find it very difficult to grow with the new trend. My father is a hardcore old school. 

10 hours ago, Justin11 said:

Their is nothing you can do to change the preference of old school gamers when it comes to leaving their retro gaming lifestyle to chase modern day video games. 

Yeah, the hard driven ones will give their lives for the kind of old retro games they fancy to play no matter what anyone throws at them. 

2 hours ago, Heatman said:

Yeah, the hard driven ones will give their lives for the kind of old retro games they fancy to play no matter what anyone throws at them. 

It's like those kind of games have been imprinted in their DNA which is why they can't change at all when those games are involved. 

11 hours ago, Boblee said:

It's like those kind of games have been imprinted in their DNA which is why they can't change at all when those games are involved. 

Yeah exactly, it's actually why my friend Mark doesn't want to leave out playing with his wired controllers and switch to wireless one. 

4 hours ago, Heatman said:

Yeah exactly, it's actually why my friend Mark doesn't want to leave out playing with his wired controllers and switch to wireless one. 

His eyes would be what would suffer it the most when it comes to being more into making use of wired controllers. 

On 1/7/2022 at 4:33 PM, Boblee said:

I hope that you have been quarantined as soon as possible because you might have other people infected!! 

I left online for some time to receive massive treatment on my health, now I am fine, I thank my creator for restoring my ill health back to normalcy. 

On 1/12/2022 at 7:28 PM, Heatman said:

They are simply headstrong with their selection. And when I discover such kind of persons, I don't worry about myself because they wouldn't leave what they've decided to die inside. 

7 hours ago, Head_Hunter said:

I left online for some time to receive massive treatment on my health, now I am fine, I thank my creator for restoring my ill health back to normalcy. 

Yeah, you did mentioned that and even pointing out that you had symptoms of Covid19. 

On 1/14/2022 at 3:20 AM, Justin11 said:

They are simply headstrong with their selection. And when I discover such kind of persons, I don't worry about myself because they wouldn't leave what they've decided to die inside. 

Some gamers stick to one kind of hardware for not being able to upgrade to the latest version of the hardware. It might be a reason for it. 

On 1/14/2022 at 9:56 AM, Boblee said:

Yeah, you did mentioned that and even pointing out that you had symptoms of Covid19. 

Yes, I pointed out exactly that. It was a covid19 symptom when I tested.  But now I've recovered from it, I'm grateful to my creator for saving me. 

1 hour ago, Head_Hunter said:

Yes, I pointed out exactly that. It was a covid19 symptom when I tested.  But now I've recovered from it, I'm grateful to my creator for saving me. 

Thanks to the heavens for saving your life. Personally, I'm getting the remaining jabs for my vaccine for the Covid19. I have delayed it long enough. 

2 hours ago, Boblee said:

Thanks to the heavens for saving your life. Personally, I'm getting the remaining jabs for my vaccine for the Covid19. I have delayed it long enough. 

Should complete it to protect you against covid19, it will help build your immune system stronger. I've completed mine in my native country. 

14 hours ago, Heatman said:

Some gamers stick to one kind of hardware for not being able to upgrade to the latest version of the hardware. It might be a reason for it. 

It's somewhat the answer, they simply get addicted to a particular console irrespective of it's condition. Or,they don't have funds for upgrade.