Register Now
Heatman

Do you feel awkward playing again with wired controllers after using wireless ones?

15 hours ago, Justin11 said:

It's somewhat the answer, they simply get addicted to a particular console irrespective of it's condition. Or,they don't have funds for upgrade. 

When you don't have the money to upgrade to one of latest game's hardwares, you are left with no option but to stick to what you have. 

19 hours ago, Head_Hunter said:

Should complete it to protect you against covid19, it will help build your immune system stronger. I've completed mine in my native country. 

Yeah, I'm already making arrangements on how to go about getting the remaining jabs before the end of next month. 

4 hours ago, Boblee said:

Yeah, I'm already making arrangements on how to go about getting the remaining jabs before the end of next month. 

That's encouraging dude, its good for your health. I've completed the second segment of the vaccination. I'll be staying close to my home mostly this days to avoid another contraction. 

9 hours ago, Heatman said:

When you don't have the money to upgrade to one of latest game's hardwares, you are left with no option but to stick to what you have. 

I have already stick on oh, since I couldn't afford new gen console at the moment. I wouldn't come and kill myself for what I don't have. 

5 hours ago, Justin11 said:

I have already stick on oh, since I couldn't afford new gen console at the moment. I wouldn't come and kill myself for what I don't have. 

As long as you are not feeling left out with the current console s controller that you are making use of, you can always be happy with your gaming set up. 

11 hours ago, Justin11 said:

Even if you kill yourself, you're still definitely not going to have the new generation consoles unless you plan your saving for it. 

1 minute ago, Boblee said:

Even if you kill yourself, you're still definitely not going to have the new generation consoles unless you plan your saving for it. 

You're very correct bro. So, I will keep on working hard to get money, plan ahead by saving my funds to utilize it for my wish-list, which is getting a PC. 

Wired controllers I'd argue, are better. Less lattency issues, less input lag, etc. The only downside is that you can't take your wired controller everywhere. But I'd rather use wired than wireless. I got tired of dealing with all the annoying controller problems I had on the 360 for example. The battery kit didn't always work the way I wanted it to. So I pretty much am done with controllers that utilize chargeable batteries, or require batteries. Because they fail me more often than wired controllers do. 

14 hours ago, Kane99 said:

Wired controllers I'd argue, are better. Less lattency issues, less input lag, etc. The only downside is that you can't take your wired controller everywhere. But I'd rather use wired than wireless. I got tired of dealing with all the annoying controller problems I had on the 360 for example. The battery kit didn't always work the way I wanted it to. So I pretty much am done with controllers that utilize chargeable batteries, or require batteries. Because they fail me more often than wired controllers do. 

Yeah, the only downside of wired controllers is having you fixated on the TV and not going anywhere far from the console. Also if the issue of having the wire breached inside. 

On 1/17/2022 at 8:03 PM, Kane99 said:

Yeah, it can be really frustrating sometimes when you're forced to sit closer to the console as a result of the wired controllers but it always offer good gaming experience. 

12 hours ago, Boblee said:

Yeah, it can be really frustrating sometimes when you're forced to sit closer to the console as a result of the wired controllers but it always offer good gaming experience. 

As long as it's not going to make the gamer have eye problems by sitting close to the television which it actually does, then most wouldn't worry at all.