Register Now
Heatman

Do you feel awkward playing again with wired controllers after using wireless ones?

Still having both my wired and wireless controllers, sometimes I feel like trying the wired controller out just to know if I would feel awkward about using it after playing with the wireless one's for a while. 

Anyone ever feel like trying this out? 

2 minutes ago, Justin11 said:

That will simply mean for me going back to using a lower grade console. When it comes video games I'm always playing to go for higher grade and not lower. 

It's the controller of the console and not the console itself. It's not about low grade console. Screenshot_20211118-222803.thumb.png.761a9eb900dc65d2b8d92b7b3a018669.png

2 minutes ago, Heatman said:

It's the controller of the console and not the console itself. It's not about low grade console. Screenshot_20211118-222803.thumb.png.761a9eb900dc65d2b8d92b7b3a018669.png

It was a mistake from me, I wanted to say, lower grade console controller for a high or better grade controller, which can serve me for years. 

1 minute ago, Justin11 said:

It was a mistake from me, I wanted to say, lower grade console controller for a high or better grade controller, which can serve me for years. 

Alright, because I felt like you didn't really read or understood what I was trying to say in the topic. But I'm glad you have grasped it well. 

4 minutes ago, Heatman said:

Alright, because I felt like you didn't really read or understood what I was trying to say in the topic. But I'm glad you have grasped it well. 

Yes, I did get everything you meant. You simply made mentioned about going retrospective, playing with wired controller. Which I said, I prefer the wireless version and wouldn't go back playing the wired type. 

Just now, Justin11 said:

Yes, I did get everything you meant. You simply made mentioned about going retrospective, playing with wired controller. Which I said, I prefer the wireless version and wouldn't go back playing the wired type. 

Alright, it's a thing of choice. I know some gamers wouldn't like to replay with a hardware they have moved on from. 

8 minutes ago, Heatman said:

Alright, it's a thing of choice. I know some gamers wouldn't like to replay with a hardware they have moved on from. 

Sure, no one love that. Just like me who is thinking about moving to PS4, will be thinking about moving backward to PS2 that will be very odd of me. 

25 minutes ago, Justin11 said:

Sure, no one love that. Just like me who is thinking about moving to PS4, will be thinking about moving backward to PS2 that will be very odd of me. 

Yeah, it's definitely going to be very difficult for me to move back to PS2 or PS3 no matter how much I enjoyed it back then. 

43 minutes ago, Heatman said:

Yeah, it's definitely going to be very difficult for me to move back to PS2 or PS3 no matter how much I enjoyed it back then. 

If you're a PS4 user, that's not satisfying at all to return back from a lower grade. What you'll be aiming for, is getting a PS5 console. 

I remember having this with my PS2, and was so glad that they went all wireless for my PS3 - but yes it feels extremely weird since the controller feels tied down in the back or slightly more weighted when it isn’t with a cord. 

3 hours ago, Boblee said:

The only difference it felt for me was that with the wired controllers I'm always confined to play sitting in a spot but the wireless gave me more playing freedom. 

I believe that is part of the reason why the wireless controllers were invented in the first place in order to afford gamers their freedom when they want to play.