Register Now
Heatman

Do you feel awkward playing again with wired controllers after using wireless ones?

6 hours ago, Boblee said:

Yeah, they are definitely going to lose more money when they do that and it would even cut off the usage of consoles that are playing with wired controllers. 

Exactly, until they stop making consoles that are making use of wired controllers, they would never stop making them. 

On 12/14/2021 at 6:59 PM, Boblee said:

Some gamers are still adamant when it comes to using wired controllers. They simply can't get it off and adjust to wireless. 

They're simply use to playing with the wired controllers, and their is nothing bad though. They have their choices to make, Just that wireless controllers are more comfortable for playing games. 

14 hours ago, Heatman said:

Exactly, until they stop making consoles that are making use of wired controllers, they would never stop making them. 

That's how it should be, there is no sense in cutting the production of the hardware when there are gamers who are still making use of it. 

5 hours ago, Boblee said:

That's how it should be, there is no sense in cutting the production of the hardware when there are gamers who are still making use of it. 

If they are silly enough to cut off the production of the controllers, they are the ones that's losing out on the market. 

8 hours ago, Justin11 said:

Everything can't go into digital, at least accessories like the controllers, the disk reader, the external memory storage etc. Are some of the items that can be purchased offline. 

As for gaming, it's most likely going to go all digital in the nearest future with how the gaming tech are being upgraded now. 

2 hours ago, Boblee said:

As for gaming, it's most likely going to go all digital in the nearest future with how the gaming tech are being upgraded now. 

Once the concept of VR gaming is fully integrated into gaming, it's most likely that everything would move to digitalization. 

15 hours ago, Boblee said:

I am seeing that too, that's what video game companies are still evaluating, they'll soon make the decision and dump the long serving CDs. 

16 hours ago, Justin11 said:

I am seeing that too, that's what video game companies are still evaluating, they'll soon make the decision and dump the long serving CDs. 

It's once gamers are no longer in the habit of getting games that makes of wired controller, then the development companies would pull the plug on their productions. 

5 hours ago, Heatman said:

It's once gamers are no longer in the habit of getting games that makes of wired controller, then the development companies would pull the plug on their productions. 

I'm not sure if gamers would ever stop doing that as long as they can still see it on sale in the market. They will always buy it. 

8 hours ago, Heatman said:

Yeah, I believe at the moment wired controllers are still needed, but the wireless controllers have taking absolute reign over the wired option. 

14 hours ago, Boblee said:

I'm not sure if gamers would ever stop doing that as long as they can still see it on sale in the market. They will always buy it. 

Exactly, it's like how EA phased off one of their FIFA games series to get their fans to dump the game and move up. 

6 hours ago, Heatman said:

Exactly, it's like how EA phased off one of their FIFA games series to get their fans to dump the game and move up. 

I think that it's FIFA 08 or 18, I'm not really sure about it any more. I used to be a huge fan of their games but I have moved on. 

1 hour ago, Boblee said:

I think that it's FIFA 08 or 18, I'm not really sure about it any more. I used to be a huge fan of their games but I have moved on. 

Yeah, I'm very aware about your decision to drop their gaming franchise as result of their never ending bugs and glitches.