Register Now
Heatman

Do you feel awkward playing again with wired controllers after using wireless ones?

For your information, all games are attached with glitches and bugs, no game that is free from bugs and glitches, it seems such negatives are common to video games now. I don't get too embroiled with bugs or glitches anymore, I just play on provided it doesn't stop my progress. 

I have this feeling with my mice on my computer. This year I bought a wireless mice, now when I have to charge it and I'm forced to use the cable, I feel really uncomfortable and I want it to finally finish charging to be back on wireless.

17 hours ago, Heatman said:

Yeah, I'm very aware about your decision to drop their gaming franchise as result of their never ending bugs and glitches. 

The bugs are really frustrating for me that I had to quit playing because it's giving me a hard time trying to cope with the game. 

3 hours ago, Boblee said:

The bugs are really frustrating for me that I had to quit playing because it's giving me a hard time trying to cope with the game. 

No gamer or anyone is ever going to blame you for quitting any video game that no longer makes sense for you. We do that all the time. 

15 hours ago, Heatman said:

No gamer or anyone is ever going to blame you for quitting any video game that no longer makes sense for you. We do that all the time. 

If they like, let them all do their blame game as long as they want and I wouldn't still care about it one bit. 

4 hours ago, Boblee said:

If they like, let them all do their blame game as long as they want and I wouldn't still care about it one bit. 

Being able to make your decisions and stick to it is one of the best ways that you can actually be engaged in your games and he happy. 

14 hours ago, Head_Hunter said:

I am a soccer football game addict, everyone knows that here. So, it doesn't affect me when I get the message that I'm showy for s particular series, that's a personal choice. I still play other games, but in gaming you'll always have one favourite series. 

Yeah, it's the way it is. I think there was a time one member labeled you EA stooge but you never really cared about it and still made your voice well heard. 

8 hours ago, Boblee said:

Yeah, it's the way it is. I think there was a time one member labeled you EA stooge but you never really cared about it and still made your voice well heard. 

You're very correct, I didn't pay attention to such because it wouldn't discourage me to keep playing the game which I've been playing since childhood. We know how badly bugs afffected FIFA, and other games. So, FIFA series aren't the only series affected by bugs.  I've been dreaming of playing professional football in my career, but at the moment I never been successful due to lack of quality football agent who gonna take my game higher. So, playing FIFA player career mode gives me the feeling of how professional footballer performs in the field of play. 

11 hours ago, Head_Hunter said:

You're very correct, I didn't pay attention to such because it wouldn't discourage me to keep playing the game which I've been playing since childhood. We know how badly bugs afffected FIFA, and other games. So, FIFA series aren't the only series affected by bugs.  I've been dreaming of playing professional football in my career, but at the moment I never been successful due to lack of quality football agent who gonna take my game higher. So, playing FIFA player career mode gives me the feeling of how professional footballer performs in the field of play. 

I was very observant at the time and I was like let's see if you would be very consistent with posting in the community, then it means that you ain't what they were implying. 

14 hours ago, Head_Hunter said:

I never really care much about the spat back then. I believe that everyone is entitled to their own individual opinions. 

14 hours ago, Heatman said:

I never really care much about the spat back then. I believe that everyone is entitled to their own individual opinions. 

I've always known your opinion to serve neutral when it comes to matters like this one. And that's commendable because you never decided for anyone what to play and criticized them for not playing it.