Register Now
Kane99

Discord gaming bots?

1 hour ago, Heatman said:

There are so many bots to make use of and there are free one's as well they can do good job for especially on XenForo software. 

I am planning to build a mini forum in the future using Xenforo 2.0 software, only time will tell. The only limiting factor with my ambition is funds to get it started. 

7 hours ago, Head_Hunter said:

Yes, it's a built-in software mechanics around discord just as telegram comes with its bots. I enjoy those bots at discord with some decent fun games it comes with. 

I really enjoy it when a bot gets very creative in some inquiries that's coded for it to take care of. How did we get to that level over time? 

12 hours ago, Justin11 said:

Discord is just better like telegram, but in discord the bots acts more smart, and thrilling more due to the option of the game bots..

Telegram is a big trash when compared to Discord. Even with how bots work on Discord is better than what you have in Telegram. 

I don't have a lot of experience with them but one I did enjoy quite a bit was called Taco Shack. It allows your Discord server users to create their own taco shack, "work" in it and upgrade it to compete with others. Quite fun especially as it takes a while to learn all the commands.

10 hours ago, Boblee said:

Telegram is a big trash when compared to Discord. Even with how bots work on Discord is better than what you have in Telegram. 

But apart from discord gaming bots, other features of the bots is equivalent to what's on telegram. Telegram is fast when it comes to use, and it's bot system is easy to understand. If not that some scammers are corrupting telegram, I see no reason why you shouldn't value the social media site. 

8 hours ago, Darth said:

I don't have a lot of experience with them but one I did enjoy quite a bit was called Taco Shack. It allows your Discord server users to create their own taco shack, "work" in it and upgrade it to compete with others. Quite fun especially as it takes a while to learn all the commands.

I have been in a lot of Discord servers and I have seen how the Taco Shack works when it's set up well not to malfunction. 

18 hours ago, Justin11 said:

But apart from discord gaming bots, other features of the bots is equivalent to what's on telegram. Telegram is fast when it comes to use, and it's bot system is easy to understand. If not that some scammers are corrupting telegram, I see no reason why you shouldn't value the social media site. 

A lot of people have been victim of Telegram scams and it's why I dread being in that chat messenger for even 1 minute. 

1 hour ago, Boblee said:

A lot of people have been victim of Telegram scams and it's why I dread being in that chat messenger for even 1 minute. 

Ohh, I got your reaction while you don't like telegram. But telegram isn't just about scam, you can use it too and make money, and also run your business, by building excellent online presence. 

Maybe I'll be able to post my own Discord bot here soon. I'm learning how to code my own and the plan is to make a sort of business management one like Taco Shack. It's more of a personal project/hobby rather than a serious one but it will be interesting to see if others will enjoy it.

10 hours ago, Darth said:

Maybe I'll be able to post my own Discord bot here soon. I'm learning how to code my own and the plan is to make a sort of business management one like Taco Shack. It's more of a personal project/hobby rather than a serious one but it will be interesting to see if others will enjoy it.

If it's that good and offers something that's going to be interested to my gaming needs, then you can count me in on it.