Register Now
Kane99

Think real gambling will come to gaming soon?

On 1/4/2022 at 10:28 PM, Boblee said:

Personally, I'm not looking forward to having such in the video games that I play. I might even drop any game that I play it comes in with. 

Lol, I know that not everyone gonna come to love such kind of inclusion in video games. As for me, I don't have issues with NFT joining video games. But j need to seek others own choice, I can't be happy all alone when others aren't in love with the feature. We simply deserves the best, if majority decides that it isn't good for the improvement of the games, then NFTs shouldn't be joined into video games. 

16 hours ago, Head_Hunter said:

Lol, I know that not everyone gonna come to love such kind of inclusion in video games. As for me, I don't have issues with NFT joining video games. But j need to seek others own choice, I can't be happy all alone when others aren't in love with the feature. We simply deserves the best, if majority decides that it isn't good for the improvement of the games, then NFTs shouldn't be joined into video games. 

One thing that I know very well is that most of these companies will always do what's in their best interests irrespective of what the gamers are interested in. 

That's one of the negative side of the video game companies. They don't consider what gamers are voicing out, they simply believed in what they feel like to offer to the public. That's why they gonna fail in their long term plan of introducing real gambling in video games. 

Edited by Justin11

On 1/7/2022 at 9:49 PM, Justin11 said:

That's one of the negative side of the video game companies. They don't consider what gamers are voicing out, they simply believed in what they feel like to offer to the public. That's why they gonna fail in their long term plan of introducing real gambling in video games. 

Well, one thing that I know about these gaming companies is that they will always keep looking out for their profit making no matter what's going on in the market. 

On 1/7/2022 at 12:05 AM, Head_Hunter said:

If everyone is in support of that feature, it means that something is fishy in my opinion because it's not possible for that to happen at all. 

2 hours ago, Boblee said:

Well, one thing that I know about these gaming companies is that they will always keep looking out for their profit making no matter what's going on in the market. 

They don't care to listen to wish-list if gamers who patronizes them all the time. All they care is their own wish-list to implement all of them sheepishly. 

1 hour ago, Heatman said:

If everyone is in support of that feature, it means that something is fishy in my opinion because it's not possible for that to happen at all. 

Everyone wouldn't agree, that's why we are humans, we are here different opinions and views. Some have viewed it the best they could, and see nothing enticing to it. 

12 hours ago, Head_Hunter said:

Everyone wouldn't agree, that's why we are humans, we are here different opinions and views. Some have viewed it the best they could, and see nothing enticing to it. 

Exactly, it's where our individual differences comes into game because there is no way you would expect all to accept the same thing all over. 

It wouldn't be possible, all can't accept having betting into video games. To be frank and act candid, betting shouldn't come into gaming. Gaming is meant to be fun and satisfy the curiosity of pleasure, and not being at suspense of losing money. 

On 1/9/2022 at 12:46 AM, Justin11 said:

They don't care to listen to wish-list if gamers who patronizes them all the time. All they care is their own wish-list to implement all of them sheepishly. 

Yeah, that's a fact there. They will always do whatever they please as long as it's something that favors them. 

16 hours ago, Justin11 said:

It wouldn't be possible, all can't accept having betting into video games. To be frank and act candid, betting shouldn't come into gaming. Gaming is meant to be fun and satisfy the curiosity of pleasure, and not being at suspense of losing money. 

If everyone accepts the same thing, it means that there is something fishy that's going on which most people don't know about. 

11 hours ago, Heatman said:

If everyone accepts the same thing, it means that there is something fishy that's going on which most people don't know about. 

Sure, most users will always come up with mixed comments and reaction, I'm not surprised to be witnessing that already from this community. 

On 1/10/2022 at 3:22 PM, Heatman said:

The gaming community is a very much dynamic and divided one. It's definitely going to be very difficult to get a consensus on anything. 

40 minutes ago, Boblee said:

The gaming community is a very much dynamic and divided one. It's definitely going to be very difficult to get a consensus on anything. 

Exactly, it's actually why you would have a lot of divided opinions with several reasons in support of the use of gambling in games. 

On 1/9/2022 at 2:19 PM, Heatman said:

Exactly, it's where our individual differences comes into game because there is no way you would expect all to accept the same thing all over. 

Yes, that's why we got diverse opinions on different discussions. I went through the analysis of NFTs coming into gaming, it doesn't make sense because it will cause more losses than we are experiencing with micro-transaction.