Register Now
Kane99

Think real gambling will come to gaming soon?

23 hours ago, Justin11 said:

Gaming into video games own 2022, we saw micro-transactions concurring 2021. I wouldn't be surprised with more disastrous features added to video games. 

There will always be ups and down in each gaming year and 2022 is not going to be an exception as well. We just hope the bad one's wouldn't be much. 

40 minutes ago, Patrik said:

doesn't it actually exist already? i mean i saw some livestreams in some battle royale games such as PUBG about paying real money for some boxes that you don't know what's inside them 

Yeah, they already have it in some games and are still pushing to have it expanded to all gaming companies. Some AAA games are already making use of it. 

13 hours ago, Patrik said:

doesn't it actually exist already? i mean i saw some livestreams in some battle royale games such as PUBG about paying real money for some boxes that you don't know what's inside them 

And sadly a lot of gamers pay that money for that. With that being that way, and you think these companies would ever stop using such strategies to go further deep into our pocket. 

Once again, here we are with the same people dancing around in a loop to same points over and over again just to keep the post counts going up. I'm going to keep locking these until you guys learn that these threads are not your personal text chain. Regardless, this thread has run it's course and it's time for it to be locked.

And @Boblee, I'm glad you find this and the harm this is doing to the VGR forum funny...

bobleehaha.thumb.png.e7eaab335a2d3a79c28bb4fcd8631b0b.png

... but one way or another, this is gonna stop. And if you keep up this level of ignorance and disrespect, I'll come up with an answer that I'm sure you won't find funny at all.

Edited by Shagger