Register Now
Kane99

Think real gambling will come to gaming soon?

11 hours ago, Heatman said:

There has been situations where one get into gambling in games but can't have access to real cash but with this project, they will be able to do so. 

Yes, you will have access to real case when gambling is introduced officially into video games. Any amount you won can be converted into cash asap. 

13 hours ago, Head_Hunter said:

Bringing gambling into video games will surely cause uproar, not everyone will love such kind of addition to video games. Even if it's gambling lovers do, majority wouldn't. 

Personally, I think that it's the majority of gamers that would be open to it against the minority numbers and cases of kids too. 

2 hours ago, Boblee said:

Personally, I think that it's the majority of gamers that would be open to it against the minority numbers and cases of kids too. 

Okay. Are you ready to welcome gambling when the chance presents itself via video game? The voting starts from you, lol. 

1 hour ago, Head_Hunter said:

Okay. Are you ready to welcome gambling when the chance presents itself via video game? The voting starts from you, lol. 

Of course yes, I'm very much open to it because if it's possible to make your own money off the games that you play, why not take the opportunity? 

25 minutes ago, Boblee said:

Of course yes, I'm very much open to it because if it's possible to make your own money off the games that you play, why not take the opportunity? 

That's encouraging, I support the notion of having gambling brought into video game. Okay now, what kind of gambling do you want to see in video games? 

On 1/1/2022 at 11:18 AM, Heatman said:

There has been situations where one get into gambling in games but can't have access to real cash but with this project, they will be able to do so. 

Yes, you can now have access to real money, when you've played and won lottery or something like NFT or some valuable items that can be exchanged for money. 

13 hours ago, Justin11 said:

Yes, you can now have access to real money, when you've played and won lottery or something like NFT or some valuable items that can be exchanged for money. 

Yeah, it's something that's most likely to going to happen but the question is how long will it last when most people lose more than they earn? 

On 1/1/2022 at 9:48 PM, Head_Hunter said:

Bringing gambling into video games will surely cause uproar, not everyone will love such kind of addition to video games. Even if it's gambling lovers do, majority wouldn't. 

It's more or less with what's been talked about with NTFs, definitely their will be some supporters and those that are strongly against it. 

22 hours ago, Justin11 said:

Some gamers will definitely win and some will definitely lose. So, it's a win-win and win-lose situation in my opinion. 

2 hours ago, Boblee said:

Some gamers will definitely win and some will definitely lose. So, it's a win-win and win-lose situation in my opinion. 

Gambling is never going to favoring you all the time. In fact, you would end up losing more than you earn over the year. 

On 1/3/2022 at 11:56 AM, Heatman said:

It's more or less with what's been talked about with NTFs, definitely their will be some supporters and those that are strongly against it. 

I already know that, their are strong supporters and the users who doesn't want to see NFTs introduced into video games. It will be nice, to play and get some NFT rewards for getting it far in a particular video game. 

6 hours ago, Head_Hunter said:

I already know that, their are strong supporters and the users who doesn't want to see NFTs introduced into video games. It will be nice, to play and get some NFT rewards for getting it far in a particular video game. 

Personally, I'm not looking forward to having such in the video games that I play. I might even drop any game that I play it comes in with. 

10 hours ago, Boblee said:

Personally, I'm not looking forward to having such in the video games that I play. I might even drop any game that I play it comes in with. 

I think that a fellow member here M76 have the same dispositions towards having NTFs in video games. 

On 1/3/2022 at 8:18 PM, Boblee said:

That's exactly how it will be. But if they'll convert the achievements which is won through accomplishments of levels and unlocking of items into NFT rewards, it will be more appreciated. 

11 hours ago, Heatman said:

I think that a fellow member here M76 have the same dispositions towards having NTFs in video games. 

Yeah, he actually mentioned being willing to quit games that have them in it. Some gamers are really frustrated with having NTFs in video games.