Register Now
Kane99

Think real gambling will come to gaming soon?

On 12/21/2021 at 11:26 AM, Head_Hunter said:

Yes, it is a popular kind of risky investment amongst youths and some advanced people in majority of the countries today. Most of them who are gamers are waiting patiently for that moment which it will be officially added to video games. 

I'm very sure that in the end, it's all as a result of high rate of unemployment that's pushed a lot of people into gambling prospects over the years. 

1 hour ago, Justin11 said:

Some go into gambling not because they are jobless but simply wants to earn extra predicting the outcome of events because they are passionate about such kind of ways of making money through future events forecast. 

This is basically what's going on in the world today and not just in my country as well. If people are making decent money for themselves, they wouldn't gamble. 

1 hour ago, Heatman said:

This is basically what's going on in the world today and not just in my country as well. If people are making decent money for themselves, they wouldn't gamble. 

Very correct. Fir instance if I am making around $500 - $1,000 monthly from my job I wouldn't think to gamble. Because, literally the funds will be enough to take care of my needs. 

20 hours ago, Justin11 said:

Some go into gambling not because they are jobless but simply wants to earn extra predicting the outcome of events because they are passionate about such kind of ways of making money through future events forecast. 

Risking their money just for the sake of what? I don't buy that my friend. No one goes into gambling all just for nothing.. 

11 hours ago, Boblee said:

Risking their money just for the sake of what? I don't buy that my friend. No one goes into gambling all just for nothing.. 

Some have natural affinity for gambling, it's kinda passion of a thing. Since money is involved to be won and lose, they simply grew happy with it further more. 

8 hours ago, Justin11 said:

Some have natural affinity for gambling, it's kinda passion of a thing. Since money is involved to be won and lose, they simply grew happy with it further more. 

Gambling for passion? How does that sound? Like to a normal human being, it doesn't add up at all. 

On 12/22/2021 at 8:38 PM, Head_Hunter said:

I never loved gambling before, but conditions made me enter it, but gradually I'm going off because my dreams are coming to reality gradually. 

No one ever joins the gambling train with clear eyes. It's frustration that makes most people get into it. 

12 hours ago, Boblee said:

Gambling for passion? How does that sound? Like to a normal human being, it doesn't add up at all. 

lol, some persons love watching soccer alot, and hoped to earn money for their passion. So, fortunately for them gambling existed and they simply embraced it.  That's where the passion comes into live. 

2 hours ago, Justin11 said:

lol, some persons love watching soccer alot, and hoped to earn money for their passion. So, fortunately for them gambling existed and they simply embraced it.  That's where the passion comes into live. 

Seriously, I do get that people can love sports very well, personally I do love football very well but I can't understand the passion for gambling and not for the money. 

22 hours ago, Head_Hunter said:

Money motivates, the money is the more motivating factor there when it comes to gambling, and nothing more. If they remove the profit you wouldn't love to gamble. 

That's exactly what I have been trying to say because when you get into gambling, the need to make money from it is constant. 

On 12/26/2021 at 1:18 AM, Justin11 said:

The money which is shown on paper as pending reward is mostly what lure lots of people into playing gambling. Because they feel they can be so lucky with such hefty amount of money and turn rich overnight. 

I don't think there is another way it shows up in the betting payslip for gambling all over the world. They all make use of the same pattern.