Register Now
m76

How to choose a gaming chair?

12 hours ago, Justin11 said:

Lol, that's old school ways, the internet have improved and the world have advanced too, we aren't in the analog days, rather digitalized world. 

There is no argument there about the impact of technology and internet in the world today but still old school people are still very committed to their views. 

10 hours ago, Boblee said:

There is no argument there about the impact of technology and internet in the world today but still old school people are still very committed to their views. 

Yes, their perception never changes, they always cite from the dark ages, you can never see most of them thinking about modern things and following the trending developments like buying things online. 

16 hours ago, Justin11 said:

Yes, their perception never changes, they always cite from the dark ages, you can never see most of them thinking about modern things and following the trending developments like buying things online. 

It actually works for them and it's why they stick to it most of the time and never changes their stance. 

21 hours ago, Justin11 said:

How far with your plans on getting a new gaming chair for yourself? Have you had one checked out later? 

13 hours ago, Boblee said:

How far with your plans on getting a new gaming chair for yourself? Have you had one checked out later? 

I saw RESPAWN 110 Racing Style Gaming Chair available on eBay and it's sold at $60. He can check it out, hopefully he might like it. 

14 hours ago, Heatman said:

I saw RESPAWN 110 Racing Style Gaming Chair available on eBay and it's sold at $60. He can check it out, hopefully he might like it. 

@Justin11try as see if you can check out this particular gaming seat 💺 on eBay to know if it's something that would interest you. 

8 hours ago, Boblee said:

@Justin11try as see if you can check out this particular gaming seat 💺 on eBay to know if it's something that would interest you. 

The only challenge he might have is whether eBay would have service delivery to the part of the country he's located. 

19 hours ago, Boblee said:

I will check it out via eBay, I believe it is possible to be shipped here in my locality. I've seen someone from my side who ordered and saw his product delivered to him from eBay. 

1 hour ago, Justin11 said:

I will check it out via eBay, I believe it is possible to be shipped here in my locality. I've seen someone from my side who ordered and saw his product delivered to him from eBay. 

Alright, you should do that my friend and I hope that they have their delivery services available for you to get your new gaming chair. 

11 hours ago, Heatman said:

The quality of the chair and how relaxing it is when you are making use of the chair is what should be considered very well. 

Their is nothing much more pleasing around video games, than when you're very much comfortable, you'll be playing more and relaxing on a spring seats. 

I like what Anda Seat has to offer. I got the Spider-Man themed one recently and it's very comfy. I'm a big guy, weight wise too, so it has held up quite well these past couple months. 

If I ever need to get a new gaming chair, I'm for sure getting another from them. Their prices are really good too, so I know they're a more affordable option for bigger people. 

9 hours ago, Kane99 said:

I like what Anda Seat has to offer. I got the Spider-Man themed one recently and it's very comfy. I'm a big guy, weight wise too, so it has held up quite well these past couple months. 

If I ever need to get a new gaming chair, I'm for sure getting another from them. Their prices are really good too, so I know they're a more affordable option for bigger people. 

Captain America have always been my favorite amongst the all the Avengers characters, so it's what I'm currently looking at getting now. 

10 hours ago, Boblee said:

Captain America have always been my favorite amongst the all the Avengers characters, so it's what I'm currently looking at getting now. 

I was thinking about getting the Captain America chair, but I chose the Spider-man one instead since I am not that big of a Cap fan. Plus the design for the Spider-Man chair is way better imo. Though I'll admit, it's a bit bright.