Register Now
m76

How to choose a gaming chair?

10 hours ago, The Blackangel said:

Actually, I haven't. I've never seen any of them. Muscle guys with muscle cars just isn't my thing when it comes to movies. Hell muscle guys aren't my thing at all in any capacity.

Here is the best of Letty in the movie Fast and Furious. I'm sure you will find it interesting. 

2 hours ago, Heatman said:

Here one her race scenes in the movie. She's a one hell of a racer. 

Thanks for sharing this clip too mate. 

3 hours ago, Boblee said:

Here is the best of Letty in the movie Fast and Furious. I'm sure you will find it interesting. 

I couldn't even watch that whole clip. The racing at the beginning was boring, and the camera wouldn't hold still for more than 2 seconds in the fight scenes to the point that I got both dizzy as hell and a massive headache.

9 hours ago, Boblee said:

Thanks for sharing this clip too mate. 

Yeah, you're welcome mate. 

5 hours ago, The Blackangel said:

I couldn't even watch that whole clip. The racing at the beginning was boring, and the camera wouldn't hold still for more than 2 seconds in the fight scenes to the point that I got both dizzy as hell and a massive headache.

I couldn't stop laughing after reading this seriously. The fight scenes are obviously cuts from each part of the movie, it's probably why they had it all jumbled up. 

18 hours ago, The Blackangel said:

I would have said that you should watch the video clip of her shared by @Heatmanbut it seems to be in a dark setting, you may not fancy it. 

5 hours ago, Boblee said:

I would have said that you should watch the video clip of her shared by @Heatmanbut it seems to be in a dark setting, you may not fancy it. 

Yeah, I actually have the same issue with the video too with how dark it was. If it had been brighter than it was, it would have been very good. 

7 hours ago, Boblee said:

Dark is always best for me. Whether you mean dark as "low light" or dark as "goth" is irrelevant. Dark is best for me. I keep the lights off in my house, and actually have to wear sunglasses half the time inside anyway. I'm beyond extremely photosensitive.

12 hours ago, The Blackangel said:

Dark is always best for me. Whether you mean dark as "low light" or dark as "goth" is irrelevant. Dark is best for me. I keep the lights off in my house, and actually have to wear sunglasses half the time inside anyway. I'm beyond extremely photosensitive.

Wow, that's an information I wasn't privy to until now and since that's the case then, the video is perfect for you then. Only my screen mode is always adjusted to reduce the light brightness affecting my eyes anyways. 

On 12/16/2021 at 6:06 PM, The Blackangel said:

The screen guard that I make use of is always night mode so that the brightness of my my phone is always dull. 

8 hours ago, Justin11 said:

Their are so many of them, buh I didn't take notice of the option I got for my smart phone, I simply choose randomly for the screen guard simply to protect my phone screen from scratching. 

The ordinary glass is what I used to make use of but it doesn't last long and it gets cracked all over again before I found out about the 5D Full Glue. 

1 hour ago, Boblee said:

The ordinary glass is what I used to make use of but it doesn't last long and it gets cracked all over again before I found out about the 5D Full Glue. 

Can you take picture of the 5D Glue screen glass for your smart phone, let me see exactly what you're saying to me. 

1 hour ago, Boblee said:

I would definitely be asking for the 5D Full Glue screen glass the next time I'm going to phone's accessories shop.