Register Now
Kane99

Are devs getting too lazy with remasters?

On 12/14/2021 at 8:29 PM, Boblee said:

It's not possible for the game's companies to make games in such a way and expect gamers to put their money in the game for them to enjoy. 

Gamers wants the best, even if it's not the best but at least it shouldn't be far from the best. You can't spend around $50-$100 to purchase a single game to scourge you. 

7 hours ago, Justin11 said:

Gamers wants the best, even if it's not the best but at least it shouldn't be far from the best. You can't spend around $50-$100 to purchase a single game to scourge you. 

I have reasons to believe that some gamers are side blinded by their loyalty to some of these games companies as a result of their fanning them. 

4 hours ago, Boblee said:

I have reasons to believe that some gamers are side blinded by their loyalty to some of these games companies as a result of their fanning them. 

Fan boys are a big problem for everyone in the gaming industry with their blind loyalty. 

5 hours ago, Heatman said:

Fan boys are a big problem for everyone in the gaming industry with their blind loyalty. 

Yup indeed. Fanboys are a big problem, since they fawn over their favorite games and companies, and if you argue with them about it, or say something bad, they flip out. They are the reason that so many game companies get away with their abuse and unfair treatment, because they keep putting money down for said games. 

It's just a bit annoying to see how idiotic some fans can be for their favorite things. It's almost like when you talk bad about a game, they will take it to heart pretty much. 

17 hours ago, Boblee said:

I wouldn't fan any video game company when they aren't living up to my expectation of kind of game. The most intriguing game for me is MGP series, the devs 'milestone did excellently developing the series. 

17 hours ago, Kane99 said:

Yup indeed. Fanboys are a big problem, since they fawn over their favorite games and companies, and if you argue with them about it, or say something bad, they flip out. They are the reason that so many game companies get away with their abuse and unfair treatment, because they keep putting money down for said games. 

It's just a bit annoying to see how idiotic some fans can be for their favorite things. It's almost like when you talk bad about a game, they will take it to heart pretty much. 

I don't really care much about them - fanboys with regards to what they think or feel about their said favorite games and company. I would always say what I feel when I do and they can kiss my sorry A** goodbye. 

1 hour ago, Boblee said:

I don't really care much about them - fanboys with regards to what they think or feel about their said favorite games and company. I would always say what I feel when I do and they can kiss my sorry A** goodbye. 

Seriously, these guys really know how to frustrate others playing games that they are not supporting. To them, it's what they play that's the best. 

On 12/18/2021 at 12:48 PM, Heatman said:

Seriously, these guys really know how to frustrate others playing games that they are not supporting. To them, it's what they play that's the best. 

Apart from indie game's developers, there ain't much developers that really care about what they do in their games recently. 

41 minutes ago, Justin11 said:

I never really played much of the indie games. The only option I've played recently is 'Don't Starve', which I played via Android. The game is okay. How how supportive is the indie company when it comes to satisfying their customers queries? 

There are so many indie games that are available on PC since you might be worried about them being available on your PS3. They are, Fall Guys, Hades, Rocket League, and What Remains of Edith Finch. 

3 hours ago, Heatman said:

There are so many indie games that are available on PC since you might be worried about them being available on your PS3. They are, Fall Guys, Hades, Rocket League, and What Remains of Edith Finch. 

Thanks for given me examples of the indie games brotherly, I never knew that rocket league is an indie kind of game. I've been playing it for some time now without knowing it's category. 

On 12/13/2021 at 7:43 PM, Heatman said:

It's just the basis of their work. They are charged with a peculiar job of making something based on instruction and they can't deviate from it. 

That's just it. Employees are simply submissive to their boss, that's why they obey every instructions set aside, in order to keep their job. 

20 minutes ago, Head_Hunter said:

That's just it. Employees are simply submissive to their boss, that's why they obey every instructions set aside, in order to keep their job. 

These developers don't get much of a chance to do as they see fit because I believe that they are capable of doing something nice but they are not allowed. 

5 minutes ago, Boblee said:

These developers don't get much of a chance to do as they see fit because I believe that they are capable of doing something nice but they are not allowed. 

It's also because studios aren't given as much time as they need to make games. So when they are given a deadline and it's a deadline the company can't break, it causes a lot of stress on the employees, as they have to rush to get a job done. Which also results in glitches and problems. As we've seen with the GTA trilogy remaster. 

42 minutes ago, Kane99 said:

It's also because studios aren't given as much time as they need to make games. So when they are given a deadline and it's a deadline the company can't break, it causes a lot of stress on the employees, as they have to rush to get a job done. Which also results in glitches and problems. As we've seen with the GTA trilogy remaster. 

Seriously, nothing rushed is ever good. It never ends well for that particular project. This has been a major problem in the gaming industry till today.