Register Now
StaceyPowers

If you’ve worked in gaming, did your job change how you approached playing?

On 3/8/2022 at 8:51 PM, Boblee said:

Some gamers free time isn't a good enough to serve them for all they need to do. It's one of the biggest challenges we all face. 

It's big challenges indeed, but not all that challenging, if you push yourself high you'll still have small time invested in your games even if not everyday. 

9 hours ago, Head_Hunter said:

It's big challenges indeed, but not all that challenging, if you push yourself high you'll still have small time invested in your games even if not everyday. 

There is no essence in doing that in my opinion because all you would end up doing would be to rush yourself at the game. 

On 3/9/2022 at 4:43 PM, Knight Barida said:

This is true and I used to wonder how many games they play weekly in order to see that they carry out their jobs successfully. 

Exactly the point. They are so much to do with their job in the game's make up to have more time left to play. 

13 hours ago, Boblee said:

There is no essence in doing that in my opinion because all you would end up doing would be to rush yourself at the game. 

Since their is no accolade won, it will be better to play for the satisfaction than chasing down to rush it's gameplay and finish up by all means. 

9 hours ago, Head_Hunter said:

Since their is no accolade won, it will be better to play for the satisfaction than chasing down to rush it's gameplay and finish up by all means. 

Yes of course, they have nothing to rush the game because they need to do that well properly. 

3 hours ago, Head_Hunter said:

I love to play video games slowly to decode all the actions the best I could, just as I love eating slowly too. 

That's definitely the best way forward when you're getting into a new game that you don't really understood so well. 

1 hour ago, Heatman said:

That's definitely the best way forward when you're getting into a new game that you don't really understood so well. 

Exactly, and I won't change from such mentality, because I spent my whole life to get the game. For me, spending 50$ is a whole lot xD. 

4 hours ago, Head_Hunter said:

Exactly, and I won't change from such mentality, because I spent my whole life to get the game. For me, spending 50$ is a whole lot xD. 

There so many good games out there that are very cheap for as low as $10. 

2 hours ago, Heatman said:

I think that it's something that's most likely applicable to PC games right? 

Yeah, that's very correct. There may be games that cheap on console's but I'm not sure but Steam offers so much for PC.