Register Now
StaceyPowers

If you’ve worked in gaming, did your job change how you approached playing?

7 hours ago, Justin11 said:

Meaning your time to play video games gonna be limited indeed, their is no doubt. Maybe you can use your little working free time to play. 

Yeah, in such a way that the work is set up, it's definitely going to be very difficult for you to get more playing video games time. 

12 hours ago, Justin11 said:

Meaning your time to play video games gonna be limited indeed, their is no doubt. Maybe you can use your little working free time to play. 

If you are the kind of person who is always committed to his or her work, it's definitely going to be very difficult for you to sacrifice it for your games. 

6 hours ago, Boblee said:

If you are the kind of person who is always committed to his or her work, it's definitely going to be very difficult for you to sacrifice it for your games. 

Very difficult indeed, especially when my good is kind of 9-5 kind of job. It will really drain that strength out of me, making me not to have time for my video games. 

22 hours ago, Heatman said:

Yeah, in such a way that the work is set up, it's definitely going to be very difficult for you to get more playing video games time. 

It gonna be limited indeed, but not going to be completely limited because I am earning money, never. At least I should have some free time for myself, and some of the free time have to go into gaming, because it makes me feel good.

12 hours ago, Head_Hunter said:

It gonna be limited indeed, but not going to be completely limited because I am earning money, never. At least I should have some free time for myself, and some of the free time have to go into gaming, because it makes me feel good.

Some gamers free time isn't a good enough to serve them for all they need to do. It's one of the biggest challenges we all face. 

35 minutes ago, Justin11 said:

Yes, I do spend time online, writing, trading cryptocurrencies. Spend some time too doing some offline gigs, such limited my gaming time. 

As long as I don't have anything too demanding to do again for the day, I'm definitely going to be getting into playing games. 

1 hour ago, Heatman said:

As long as I don't have anything too demanding to do again for the day, I'm definitely going to be getting into playing games. 

Sure, provided the day wasn't stressful too for me. Their is no week that I can't devote at least 2-4 hours to have fun around video games. 

On 12/2/2021 at 12:58 AM, Justin11 said:

If you're a tester, or you're a streamer especially those doing streaming everyday at twitch-follows, will simply get addicted playing video games, at same time learn how to analyse majority of the video games critically and sending out recommendations. 

This is true especially for those testers out there. You need to play the majority of the game to see where the developers should improve and all that.

7 hours ago, Knight Barida said:

This is true especially for those testers out there. You need to play the majority of the game to see where the developers should improve and all that.

Imagine being a video game developer, it's definitely going to be very difficult for you to get into playing video games. 

48 minutes ago, Boblee said:

Imagine being a video game developer, it's definitely going to be very difficult for you to get into playing video games. 

Some of them could be into video game analysts too. This will enable them figure out the best ways that they can use to develop their games too.

47 minutes ago, Knight Barida said:

Some of them could be into video game analysts too. This will enable them figure out the best ways that they can use to develop their games too.

Most of the work that would most likely enjoy would be anything that's related to making a new game but never to get into playing. 

1 hour ago, Knight Barida said:

Technically, it's part of their work to also get into game's analysis to look at what they have done and see how good it was. 

1 hour ago, Heatman said:

Technically, it's part of their work to also get into game's analysis to look at what they have done and see how good it was. 

This is true and I used to wonder how many games they play weekly in order to see that they carry out their jobs successfully. 

16 hours ago, Knight Barida said:

Yes, you have to play majority of the games, which will take you time to do before given out your review if the game needs improvement or not.