Register Now
StaceyPowers

If you’ve worked in gaming, did your job change how you approached playing?

On 3/20/2022 at 11:20 PM, Boblee said:

To be very honest with you, doing 2 jobs is a tough thing to do because you will hardly have time for yourself and some will do 4 jobs. 

I would do two jobs with ease unless the kind of job in question is something that's very stressful that's going to wear me out quickly. 

10 hours ago, Justin11 said:

I've tried my hands on mobile game testing, it paid off, I earned some rewards testing mobile games and apps, but the job wasn't consistent. 

Yeah, when there isn't so many games being developed and released always, you will find few jobs to do. 

12 hours ago, Justin11 said:

I've tried my hands on mobile game testing, it paid off, I earned some rewards testing mobile games and apps, but the job wasn't consistent. 

How much did you earn from working as a video game tester back then? Which games did you test out and which company did you work for? 

12 hours ago, Boblee said:

How much did you earn from working as a video game tester back then? Which games did you test out and which company did you work for? 

I worked for test.io, you can search through the site if you wish. There you'll get to earn $10 per successful mobile video game you tested with reasonable evidence. 

14 hours ago, Heatman said:

Yeah, when there isn't so many games being developed and released always, you will find few jobs to do. 

I struggled with the game testing, not just with video games to test out. I do see 2-3 games to test out weekly. The problem is testing with your desktop computer and reporting the bugs in the game, and sharing your experience about the game overall. 

7 hours ago, Justin11 said:

I struggled with the game testing, not just with video games to test out. I do see 2-3 games to test out weekly. The problem is testing with your desktop computer and reporting the bugs in the game, and sharing your experience about the game overall. 

And you would not still be paid well enough for all the job done on the games. To make money isn't easy at all. 

12 hours ago, Heatman said:

And you would not still be paid well enough for all the job done on the games. To make money isn't easy at all. 

xD, it isn't easy at all. To complete the task, you need expertise and your description should be written in a professional way. But it isn't all that hard, just that it doesn't come steady. 

12 hours ago, Justin11 said:

xD, it isn't easy at all. To complete the task, you need expertise and your description should be written in a professional way. But it isn't all that hard, just that it doesn't come steady. 

I have never considered doing that kind of work because I know that it's something that's going to be very demanding by all means. 

7 hours ago, Boblee said:

I have never considered doing that kind of work because I know that it's something that's going to be very demanding by all means. 

It isn't all that demanding as you think, just that, you need to give accurate information, don't rush when it comes to testing and and given out your genuine review on a particular game you're asked to test. 

20 hours ago, Justin11 said:

It isn't all that demanding as you think, just that, you need to give accurate information, don't rush when it comes to testing and and given out your genuine review on a particular game you're asked to test. 

And after all these accurate information on the game's that's been tested, they will still release the game with bugs. 

54 minutes ago, Boblee said:

And after all these accurate information on the game's that's been tested, they will still release the game with bugs. 

More like they are not doing anything with the information given or provided for them by the video games testers.