Register Now
StaceyPowers

If you’ve worked in gaming, did your job change how you approached playing?

On 12/16/2021 at 12:42 PM, Empire said:

If I was to work in the gaming job or whatever then it can in away, meaning you have to keep it hashed and not make it public and also you might know how the game is as you help to make it.

Just like they do with those that are working for the government. You're always anonymous in anything that's related to the work. 

5 hours ago, Boblee said:

Just like they do with those that are working for the government. You're always anonymous in anything that's related to the work. 

Yes exactly, because by right, you have already sold your right for freedom of expression. 

7 hours ago, Justin11 said:

I just love working anonymously too, I don't care what you meant by freedom of expression, even if it means staying indoors more often and making money from my time, then it gonna be great.  

Seriously, I believe that it's something that will give you a working peace because being in the light will always get you cornered. 

9 hours ago, Justin11 said:

I just love working anonymously too, I don't care what you meant by freedom of expression, even if it means staying indoors more often and making money from my time, then it gonna be great.  

Personally, I have this weird feeling that when you talk too much about anything that comes up especially when it's linked to your work, you lose value. 

Edited by Boblee

6 hours ago, Boblee said:

Personally, I have this weird feeling that when you talk too much about anything that comes up especially when it's linked to your work, you lose value. 

Exactly bro, the best is talking less and proving it by actions. I can't fancy myself talking too much, instead I'll let my work rate justify more. 

9 hours ago, Prof elohstar said:

I have not worked in gaming before so I wouldn't be sure I will be affected or not. 

Personally, I don't really think I would be interested in working there because it's most likely going to ruin my gaming experience. 

12 hours ago, Boblee said:

Everything is all about the money that I can be able to make from the work in a gaming company. I can forfeit my gaming experience. 

xD, you don't have to forfeit your gaming experience. You can still earn while working and playing your video game. It depends on your schedule, if your schedule is well planned, you'll meet them up. 

6 hours ago, Justin11 said:

xD, you don't have to forfeit your gaming experience. You can still earn while working and playing your video game. It depends on your schedule, if your schedule is well planned, you'll meet them up. 

Seriously, there are some kind of schedule that's not even going to allow any monetary rest and not to talk about gaming. 

4 hours ago, Head_Hunter said:

If i am earning cool money from the job, which is even enough for my secondary needs, then I will reduce other activities including gaming too. But such wouldn't make me to go off entirely from gaming. 

The money is one of the biggest reasons why most people get into work. It's why I believe they will be willing to take up the job. 

20 hours ago, Heatman said:

Seriously, there are some kind of schedule that's not even going to allow any monetary rest and not to talk about gaming. 

Meaning your time to play video games gonna be limited indeed, their is no doubt. Maybe you can use your little working free time to play.