Jump to content
Register Now
Techno

Xbox Game Pass has 15+ games coming this december

Recommended Posts

Xbox Game Pass is adding 15+ games this month, just yesterday they added eight games. Some highlights for this month are: Stardew Valley, Halo Infinite Campaign, Lawn Mowing Simulator, Among Us, The Gunk, and Warhammer 40,000: Battleselector.

 

Here is the list for the first half of the month: https://gadgets.ndtv.com/games/news/xbox-game-pass-ultimate-december-2021-games-list-halo-infinite-among-us-anvill-archvale-2633743

Thoughts?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

6 hours ago, Jutsun said:

There's always so many interesting games in platforms like this! And I love they give space to both big and smaller games.

So true - it's such a solid offering. I heard that Sony is looking to release their own version which probably will be a copy of the Microsoft offering or close to it. I look forward to see who comes out on top.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

43 minutes ago, killamch89 said:

So true - it's such a solid offering. I heard that Sony is looking to release their own version which probably will be a copy of the Microsoft offering or close to it. I look forward to see who comes out on top.

 

Actually, they already do with PS Now.  It is actually has larger library, games can be downloaded on console now and a standard subscription is about the price.  The only real drawback is the that's it streaming only on PC unlike Gamepads.

 

I wouldn't blame anyone for not knowing this because Sony for whatever reason have barely put a squirt of piss of into marketing it.  I'm guessing that they don't feel like they need to push it and can make more money of their exclusive titles by leaving them purchasable at retail for a few months.  Then only shoving them onto the PS Now library when the sales have peaked, unlike XBox which put their big titles onto Game pass streight away.  For now at least they might even be right, but I, but as Game Pass gains more traction they are going to have to push it more in the future.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, Crazycrab said:

 

Actually, they already do with PS Now.  It is actually has larger library, games can be downloaded on console now and a standard subscription is about the price.  The only real drawback is the that's it streaming only on PC unlike Gamepads.

 

I wouldn't blame anyone for not knowing this because Sony for whatever reason have barely put a squirt of piss of into marketing it.  I'm guessing that they don't feel like they need to push it and can make more money of their exclusive titles by leaving them purchasable at retail for a few months.  Then only shoving them onto the PS Now library when the sales have peaked, unlike XBox which put their big titles onto Game pass streight away.  For now at least they might even be right, but I, but as Game Pass gains more traction they are going to have to push it more in the future.

I knew about PSNow but for some reason, I didn't think it was their answer to the Xbox Gamepass because of how little marketing it got. I thought it was just some kind of different subscription model and the gamepass was coming later.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

11 hours ago, Crazycrab said:

 

Actually, they already do with PS Now.  It is actually has larger library, games can be downloaded on console now and a standard subscription is about the price.  The only real drawback is the that's it streaming only on PC unlike Gamepads.

 

I wouldn't blame anyone for not knowing this because Sony for whatever reason have barely put a squirt of piss of into marketing it.  I'm guessing that they don't feel like they need to push it and can make more money of their exclusive titles by leaving them purchasable at retail for a few months.  Then only shoving them onto the PS Now library when the sales have peaked, unlike XBox which put their big titles onto Game pass streight away.  For now at least they might even be right, but I, but as Game Pass gains more traction they are going to have to push it more in the future.

Small update bro - so it looks like there's going to be another service coming out next spring called Spartacus. Sony are going to merge PS Plus and PS Now to form this new Gamepass service.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

15 minutes ago, killamch89 said:

Small update bro - so it looks like there's going to be another service coming out next spring called Spartacus. Sony are going to merge PS Plus and PS Now to form this new Gamepass service.

 

Thanks for the info, I'll need to look into this.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now


×
×
  • Create New...