Register Now
Kane99

What websites do you use to get in depth game details?

5 hours ago, Heatman said:

That's very correct because almost everything you look for online are available on Google that's going to route you to pages where you can get the information. 

Yes buddy,such has made me not to worry much when it comes to getting any kind of information online since I can get it directly from Google that connects all sites. 

11 hours ago, Kane99 said:

I don't like to use bit mainstream sites, because they tend to be about the bigger titles and don't have a list of all games out there. Some do, but if you want details on obscure, or forgotten games, sites like Gamestop, Kotaku and others won't have what you're looking for most of the time. 

Yeah, they - Gamestop and Kotaku seems to focus more on bigger video games titles because they believe it's where the traffic is more. 

Like you mentioned in the original post, I was going to say wikis. It's a bit hit and miss sometimes because depending on the game, sometimes the wikis aren't as detailed or haven't got enough contributors. But for the bigger games like GTA, you can easily rely on the wikis to get information on things in the game.

21 hours ago, Kane99 said:

I don't like to use bit mainstream sites, because they tend to be about the bigger titles and don't have a list of all games out there. Some do, but if you want details on obscure, or forgotten games, sites like Gamestop, Kotaku and others won't have what you're looking for most of the time. 

I have been making use of Gamestop for as long as I can remember and it's been pretty decent for me when it comes to getting most of the information I needed.