Register Now
Kane99

What websites do you use to get in depth game details?

On 1/29/2022 at 6:32 AM, Heatman said:

I'm already subscribed to IGN YouTube channel for my daily updates on their reviews and updates. They videos are very informative. 

I have been making use of them for a long time now and it's all been good news for me when it comes to game's reviews that I look for. 

6 hours ago, killamch89 said:

Usually YouTube or the company's official site. The source has to be proven credible for me to really take their information seriously.

Exactly, there is no way you would be getting a whack information from the company's official website and their Twitter handle. 

7 hours ago, Justin11 said:

Gamespot is also an option for me, in case I am not satisfied with the information gotten from YouTube, due to how YouTube channel owners acts. Simply pushing for viewers just to earn money from it. 

Yeah, you're very correct because I have come across their updates on more than one occasion and it's very good. Also GameRant is a very good one too. 

On 2/12/2022 at 10:21 AM, Boblee said:

Yeah, you're very correct because I have come across their updates on more than one occasion and it's very good. Also GameRant is a very good one too. 

I'll go over to gamerant to see the update there, if it gets interesting, then I'll settle down there too, to read more updates about video games. 

48 minutes ago, Justin11 said:

I'll go over to gamerant to see the update there, if it gets interesting, then I'll settle down there too, to read more updates about video games. 

I get daily updates from their website on games. There are so many in Elden Ring and God of War Ragnarok now. 

28 minutes ago, Heatman said:

I get daily updates from their website on games. There are so many in Elden Ring and God of War Ragnarok now. 

That's cool, such update shouldn't be overlooked by any gamer which wants fresh updates all the time when it comes to future high expectations video games like Elden Ring and God Of War Ragnarok. 

I'll be checking out on the gaming website for sure, simply to keep up to date of gaming news.  

Edited by Justin11

2 hours ago, Boblee said:

I do get some good feedback from some of the Discord Channels that I make use of from time to time. There are good gamers there. 

I don't look for reviews on Discord because it's most likely going to be full of bias as it's a very common thing in Discord. 

9 hours ago, Heatman said:

I don't look for reviews on Discord because it's most likely going to be full of bias as it's a very common thing in Discord. 

Seriously, that's one downside of making use of Discord. If you are not careful, you end up with ducks in the names of Admins.