Register Now
Kane99

What websites do you use to get in depth game details?

1 hour ago, Boblee said:

It's just like I started making use of IGN recently, I have been getting a lot of on games more than ever before I was just using only WatchMojo. 

Now you got two valuable YouTube channels you source for info regarding videos, that's wonderful. 

9 hours ago, Boblee said:

If they can successfully rid the game of most of the bugs and glitches that plagues it, I'm very sure that most gamers would be interested in it. 

It's definitely going to be very difficult for them to do that from the looks of it with the new 1.5 and 1.51 updates. 1.52 is definitely coming up soon. 

6 hours ago, Justin11 said:

Does cyberpunk 2077 have a 1.5 version aside from it's original version? 

It's patches upgrades on the game with them trying to fix the bugs and glitches in the game, which they still haven't fixed well. 

48 minutes ago, Boblee said:

It's patches upgrades on the game with them trying to fix the bugs and glitches in the game, which they still haven't fixed well. 

Okay, that's below par for them to be upgrading patches still patches aren't something to write home about. Due to lack of improvement after successful upgrade. 

7 hours ago, Justin11 said:

With Gamespot you don't need to go much place to get more video games related news and be updated all day around video games. 

Sometimes, it looks as if some of these gaming websites copy one another based on the news that's found in all. 

21 hours ago, Head_Hunter said:

If I don't source for information at YouTube, I go to Google search engine or simply head over to Gamespot.com to read about video game informations. 

That's very correct because almost everything you look for online are available on Google that's going to route you to pages where you can get the information. 

14 hours ago, Boblee said:

Sometimes, it looks as if some of these gaming websites copy one another based on the news that's found in all. 

I can't figure such out, but since is about gaming, you'll see a gaming news update being spread in different gaming communities and almost having same contents. But they aren't same content, since the gaming community takes their time to write using their own unique words, while some do copy and paste too. 

I don't like to use bit mainstream sites, because they tend to be about the bigger titles and don't have a list of all games out there. Some do, but if you want details on obscure, or forgotten games, sites like Gamestop, Kotaku and others won't have what you're looking for most of the time.