Register Now
Kane99

What websites do you use to get in depth game details?

11 hours ago, Boblee said:

Seriously, that's one downside of making use of Discord. If you are not careful, you end up with ducks in the names of Admins. 

It's actually why it gets out of hand when kids runs a platform. There is no way you would expect them not to lose their grip. 

2 hours ago, Heatman said:

It's actually why it gets out of hand when kids runs a platform. There is no way you would expect them not to lose their grip. 

Imagine getting banned because of having to air your own opinion on something that was a major disagreement with the admin. That's trash. 

19 hours ago, Justin11 said:

How reliable is IGN? I never gone there before to source for reviews of anything before. 

Eh, it's reliable for reviews and news I'd say, but I don't know if it's useful for finding as much info about a game as possible. Giantbomb and Indiedb I think has the best info on games in general. 

20 hours ago, Justin11 said:

How reliable is IGN? I never gone there before to source for reviews of anything before. 

It's as reliable as they can come when it comes to video games reviews channel especially on YouTube. I can give them 8/10 rating. 

26 minutes ago, Heatman said:

It's as reliable as they can come when it comes to video games reviews channel especially on YouTube. I can give them 8/10 rating. 

That's excellent rating for them to score 8/10 from you. Do you see the YouTube channel being on same par with WatchMojo when it comes to quality? 

9 minutes ago, Justin11 said:

That's excellent rating for them to score 8/10 from you. Do you see the YouTube channel being on same par with WatchMojo when it comes to quality? 

I make use of both IGN and WatchMojo. I even make use of GameRant YouTube channel with Angry Joe. 

43 minutes ago, Heatman said:

I make use of both IGN and WatchMojo. I even make use of GameRant YouTube channel with Angry Joe. 

You really got plenty of them, that's cool, provided their info is top notch, their is nothing to worry about. I seek just the quality info and nothing more. 

5 hours ago, Heatman said:

You can get more discussion on all sorts of video games on VGR with few game's reviews but if you want full and more game's reviews, you have to look outside the box. 

Yes buddy, I don't see reasons why I'll just hang around here just for video game 100% info. Going elsewhere will help the forum members with more valid information. 

On 2/17/2022 at 4:50 PM, Head_Hunter said:

Yes buddy, I don't see reasons why I'll just hang around here just for video game 100% info. Going elsewhere will help the forum members with more valid information. 

Yeah exactly, it works both ways for the community. You get more information from other sources and you share here as well. It's a win win situation for all. 

3 hours ago, Heatman said:

Yeah exactly, it works both ways for the community. You get more information from other sources and you share here as well. It's a win win situation for all. 

And such brings more quality information here, I love such. Since I am into gaming, I love sourcing for info here and there.