Register Now
StaceyPowers

What games could have been much better if there were one simple change?

20 hours ago, Knight Barida said:

$60 to play a game is such a big fee especially when you know you can get better deals elsewhere. That's not the best way to treat loyal gamers, if you ask me.

Yeah, it's something that most people find to be very challenging for them to pay all the time. It's why they look for such games through Gamepass or PS Now services. 

12 hours ago, Head_Hunter said:

The reason is that, the prices of those video games are way too much. With the help of gamepass PS now, it is reduced and affordable. 

Personally, I don't really think that the price of a game have anything to do with the game being made perfect by the way. 

21 hours ago, Boblee said:

Personally, I don't really think that the price of a game have anything to do with the game being made perfect by the way. 

I know it would not still be perfect, but at least, it will be cut down a little bit compared to what you'll be spending if you're faced with purchasing it outrightly. 

1 hour ago, Head_Hunter said:

I know it would not still be perfect, but at least, it will be cut down a little bit compared to what you'll be spending if you're faced with purchasing it outrightly. 

There are some games that would be as cheap as $20 but they will offer quality gameplay than a game of $70 plus upwards. 

1 minute ago, Heatman said:

There are some games that would be as cheap as $20 but they will offer quality gameplay than a game of $70 plus upwards. 

What you said has meaning, it is like that for video games. That's why we shouldn't look at their prices and feel that, it's the way the quality of the game would be too when we get it. 

6 hours ago, Head_Hunter said:

What you said has meaning, it is like that for video games. That's why we shouldn't look at their prices and feel that, it's the way the quality of the game would be too when we get it. 

This is actually where old games makes more sense because they really offer good value for the money spent on it. 

On 3/17/2022 at 3:29 PM, Boblee said:

This is actually where old games makes more sense because they really offer good value for the money spent on it. 

Yes, I enjoyed ol games especially on soccer series than what most soccer video game companies are making nowadays, notably, FIFA and efootball. 

9 hours ago, Justin11 said:

That's one of the essence while retro games are still available and selling higher, because lots of gamers still demands it. It is better off than the options most video game companies are hanging on currently. 

My uncle is still very much into playing of retro video games and wouldn't play any other kind of game. AAA games isn't for him at all. 

14 hours ago, Heatman said:

My uncle is still very much into playing of retro video games and wouldn't play any other kind of game. AAA games isn't for him at all. 

That's interesting to hear, some persons just prefer the retro gaming than the modernized AAA games. Which retro games are your uncle's favourites? 

7 hours ago, Justin11 said:

That's interesting to hear, some persons just prefer the retro gaming than the modernized AAA games. Which retro games are your uncle's favourites? 

Yeah, to each and their own as long as they have fun with whatever that they are playing for themselves to bring satisfaction in. 

23 hours ago, Boblee said:

I think that all video games that were killed by all manner of microtransactions would have been a better game. 

Efootball formally known as 'PES, killed their PES series when Konami changed it to F2P. Since then, I never played the series anymore. It was a strong competitor of EA, I was living such rivalry in the past, but now EA FIFA is standing alone.